Chapter 30

6 months later...

"I still can not believe we managed to find and own houses next to each other!" Mia saids to Olivia, who are sitting in Q and Mia's new kitchen.

Ever since the family decided to move after everything that has happened, they have moved on and started brand new lives. Coincidentally, they manage to buy and own houses next to each other, making them next door neighbors. Mia and Q have been doing great, as well as Spencer and Olivia. Grace decided to be a part time maid and babysit Kiara from time to time. Olivia has been working on her plans for her own business, Baker Corporation. Spencer has been planning on her business too. But as a surprise. Actually, he has many surprises in store. First, was the marriage proposal. After so long, he thought that it was time to make Olivia his wife. It was long overdue. The other surprise was that he bought a building for Baker Corporation. It is now in renovation. Spencer has thought that Olivia has rightfully deserved her own business ever since what Calvin did. He wanted to do a huge favor for her. All in all, he is proud of his future wife.

Olivia and Mia are hanging out in Mia's kitchen talking and laughing. Mia is cooking up lunch while having a full baby bump. Liv is a little worried. "Babe, I don't think you should be cooking. Let me do it for you." Liv saids, willing to help. Mia looks back at Liv smiling. "Babe, I'm good really. I can do this. I've been resting for so long because of Madison growing inside my belly. And now that she is almost here, I wanna do something at least." Mia replies. She looks at Liv pouting. "Please, can I finish? I promise, it's not a lot." Liv slowly smiles before eventually agreeing. "Ok, ok, but just this one time. After this meal, you're resting. Got it? I don't want Q to be on my ass." Mia chuckles.

"Oh come on, he won't be mad. He will understand, hopefully." Liv shakes her head, smiling. "Q has been sort of cautious lately. It's been a little annoying." Mia confesses. "Hey, he just wants to make sure that Madison's arrival is perfect. No problems. Plus, he's becoming a father. It must be a lot for him to make sure that you two are protected. Hell, I know that from obvious experiences." Liv saids, making both of them chuckle. Liv continues. "But, cut him some slack. He's doing his best." Mia smiles at Liv as she is setting plates for the food. Liv walks over to Mia to help. They are both putting burgers and fries on the plates.

"I know he is. That's what I love about him. He's loving but protective at the same time. You're right. I'mma let him do his thing and take care of me before Madison is born." Liv smiles at Mia, giving her a kiss on the cheek. Mia blushes. "Thank you. Now, let's eat cause a bitch is hungry!" They both laugh and they enjoy themselves. While they are eating, they hear Kiara crying in her crib. Olivia walks up to her, pouting.

"Ah! Ah! Ah!" Kiara cries out. Liv rocks her crib. "Aw, what's wrong Kiara? You're hungry?" Kiara cries out even more. Liv chuckles cutely. "Yeah, she's hungry." Liv picks up Kiara, bouncing her. She walks to Mia. "Mia, would you mind grabbing Kiara's bottle from my bag? It's already made." Mia nods and walks over to Liv's purse to grab her bottle. As soon as Mia gives Liv the bottle, she feels contractions. Mia is in pain. She holds her stomach.

"Are you ok?" Liv asks, worried. Mia nods. "I think so. It's probably just false contractions. Ugh. But.. I'm ok now." Liv feeds Kiara while she comforts Mia. She rubs Mia's back. "You know... um.. I'm just going to take a nap. I'll see you later Liv. Bye Kiara." Mia gives Kiara a kiss before going upstairs to her room. Liv looks at her best friend sadly. She feels bad.

"Mia, are you really ok? You seem like you need help.." Liv asks, again worried. Mia looks at her annoyed. "Look, I said I'm fine ok? Just tired. So, why don't you go home to your man and leave me alone?" Liv becomes quiet and packs up to go home with Kiara. "I'll see you later babe." Olivia saids sadly before she and Kiara leave the house. Mia sighs as she walks upstairs. As she lays on the bed, she immediately feels regret.