Chapter 25

It was the morning and Spencer woke up with the alarm going off. He turned it off but saw that Olivia was still asleep. He smirked knowing how he was going to wake her up. Olivia gasped as she opened her eyes to see Spencer pleasuring her from under the covers. Olivia moans as she doesn't mind this gift early in the morning.

"Oh.. Spencer.." Olivia moans out. Spencer moans as he is enjoying pleasuring his loved one. The noises he makes with his mouth is satisfying Olivia so much. It makes this more hot. This moment goes on for a few minutes before Olivia feels a familiar feeling with her stomach. "Oh.. baby.. I'm.. ah... I'm so close..." Spencer then stops and crawls up to Liv, giving her kisses. Liv whines.

"Baby, why did you stop? I was just about to-oh!" She rolls her eyes back as she felt Spencer's dick slip inside. She didn't expect but she didn't mind it at all. Liv wraps her arms around his body as he is thrusting in and out. Liv stops Spencer after a few seconds. Spencer is confused. "What's wrong?" He asks. Liv chuckles. "Babe, you try to get me pregnant again?" Spencer then came to a realization that he forgot to slip on a condom. "Oh, my bad baby." He then slips out to grab a condom to slip it on his dick. He continues to thrust into Liv a few times.

While they were fucking, Grace comes upstairs to hear them make love. What Spencer and Liv didn't realize was that their door was left open so Grace was able to see them. Being curious, she sneaks to the edge of the door to see Spencer and Liv. She sees their arms wrapped around each other even though they were covered up with blankets.

"Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Fuck! Spencer!" Olivia moans out. Spencer grunts. "Mm, you like that baby?" He asks. Liv quickly nods while biting her lip. "Yes, I love it! Mm..."

Grace shakes her head smiling. She then interrupts their session. "Y'all better hurry up and get to work.." Spencer and Olivia get startled as they see Grace from afar. They get embarrassed and they get off of each other. Grace laughs.

"Sorry Ma.." Spencer saids chuckling. Olivia agrees with him. "Yeah, I'm sorry Grace. We couldn't help it after last night." Grace nods and widen her eyes for a little bit. "Yeah I could tell. By the way the wall was shaking, I could tell y'all needed it... bad." Spencer looks at Liv, looking even more embarrassed. He gets under the covers. Liv and Grace both laugh at him. "Babe, I told you she saw." Liv saids, amused.

"Alright, alright, I'm going. Breakfast will be ready soon." Grace saids as she walks away from the room. Spencer comes out of the covers and looks at Liv, again embarrassed. Liv chuckles. "Babe, it's ok. 9 times out of 10, your mom is going to catch us having sex multiple times." Spencer rolls her eyes, not pleased with that comment. "Oh god.." He plops onto the pillow, making Liv laugh again before they both take showers to get dressed.

Once they are downstairs ready for work, they see Kiara smiling and clapping, happy to see her parents. Liv and Spencer walk up to her smiling, missing their child. Spencer picks up Kiara. He and Liv give her kisses. "Hey Kiara..." Spencer saids. "Good morning." Spencer and Liv say in sync. Kiara makes cute noises, smiling. Liv and Spencer chuckle, giving her more cheek kisses. Grace notices as she is whipping up pancakes.

She sets their plates on the table. She has made pancakes, scrambled eggs, bacon, berries and sausages with orange juice. "Wow, I'm kind of sad that you're giving more love to your child more than your mother who caught you doing the do with your future wife." Grace saids to Spencer sarcastically. Spencer laughs and walks over to his mother. "I'm sorry Ma. Good morning." He gives her a kiss on her cheek. Grace smiles. "Morning baby. Morning Liv." Liv smiles at Grace while holding Kiara in her arms. "Morning."

The family eats their breakfast, with Liv enjoying it more than Spencer and Grace. She moans. "Mmm, this is so good Grace. You really do know your stuff." Grace smiles at her compliment. "Well, it doesn't surprise me considering how you almost had a food orgasm eating my mac & cheese so..." Grace and Liv both laugh. "You right, you right.."