Chapter 23

It was the next morning after Liv's breakdown. The alarm went off and the sun was shining on Olivia's face as she was waking up. She yawned and felt great that she finally had a good sleep. She was so happy that she was able to instantly smell something great. She smiled, knowing that it was breakfast. She also knew that it was quiet because she didn't hear Kiara cry. But before she went down, she wanted to check on Kiara since this time, she didn't hear her cry. She walked inside to see that Kiara wasn't in her crib.

"Hmm, I wonder where my baba is?" Liv asks confused. Liv goes downstairs, walking closer to the smell. She smiles when she sees Spencer cooking breakfast. Spencer looks back at Liv smiling. "Morning babe. How did you sleep?" He asked. Liv walks up to him to give him a kiss on the lips. 

"I slept really good babe. I needed it. Hey, have you seen our princess?" Liv asks. Spencer points to Kiara sitting in her cute princess Tiana chair, playing with her tiny toys. "She surprisingly has been very easy to wake up today. She cried a little bit when I woke up but once I fed her and gave her her toys, she was an angel." 

Liv smiles, impressed. "Oh really? See, that is why you being a father will always be sexy to me." Liv saids smoothly. Spencer bites his lips and moans, giving Liv another kiss. "I love it when you're here and taking care of our precious one." Spencer chuckles, appreciating the compliments. "Of course, I am always taking care of the ones I love, especially my two princesses. I really do love the both of you and I can't imagine my life without you two." Liv smiles in awe. "We love you too." Liv saids for herself and Kiara. Kiara makes cute noises. 

"Ma ma... Da da..." Kiara saids. Spencer and Liv look at her in awe. Liv walks over to the table, next to Kiara and picks her up. She gives her kisses. "Good morning, my sweet child. How are you?" Liv asks. Kiara cutely smiles and laughs. Liv chuckles. Spencer sets out the plates and sits down with his family. Liv is impressed with Spencer's cooking. "Wow babe, this is really good. You really outdid yourself today." Spencer smiles. "Thanks. I learned this from my mom. Speaking of my mom, I got something to tell you." 

Liv looks at him intrigued. "What is it?" As Spencer was about to answer, Kiara softly cries. Kiara is reaching out her arms as she wants attention. Liv and Spencer both laugh. "Aw, I think she wants her mommy, babe." Spencer saids softly. "I know." Liv saids. Kiara is still crying as she is waiting for Liv. "Aw, come here Kiara. It's ok. Mommy's here. It's ok." Liv saids as she picks up Kiara from her chair, bringing her onto her shoulder. Liv rubs Kiara's back as she tries to make her stop crying. It turns out to be successful. She stops crying. 

"Look at you. She is calm with you today. You're a natural mother babe." Spencer saids. Liv smiles. She is glad to hear that she is actually a really good mother to Kiara. "Thank you. Hey, let me try something." Spencer nods. Liv gives Kiara to Spencer. "Let's leave Kiara alone and see what her reaction will be." Spencer chuckles. "Alright." He puts Kiara back in her chair and they leave her, hiding. 

Kiara looks around to see no one. She gets sad and cries hard. "Ah! Ah! Ah!" Liv and Spencer pout in awe as they already feel bad with leaving her behind. "Aw babe, look at her. She feels alone. I'm never doing this again! I'm coming baby!" Liv saids, walking back to Kiara. Kiara still cries as Olivia picks her up and bounces her up and down, patting her back. "Oh, I'm sorry K. I'm sorry." Liv saids to Kiara. Kiara stops crying as she sucks her thumb. Spencer smiles at his girls. He truly loves the both of them.

As they sit down and enjoy their meal, the doorbell rings. Spencer gets excited knowing who that is. "Oh yes! She's here!" Spencer saids as he walks to the front door. Liv gets curious. "Who's here?" Spencer looks back at Liv smiling. "Baby, meet our new housemaid..." He opens the door and there walks in... "My mom." Spencer's mother walks in smiling. "Hello. It's very nice to meet you Olivia. Spencer has told me a lot about you. I'm Grace. Grace James." Grace saids, offering her hand. Olivia smiles and shakes her hand.