Chapter 7

Spencer was driving to Q's location. He needed to confront him now. It's been two years. Spencer has a lot of things to say. And I'm sure Q does too. After a long drive, Spencer finally arrives to Q's place. He walks out the car and enters his building. Once he's on his floor, he knocks on Q's door. Q answers and once he opens it, he is hit with an unexpected punch to the face. Spencer rightfully hits Q to the ground. 

Spencer closes the door to see Q some more. Q tries to pull out his gun but Spencer kicks it away and manages to punch him five more times. Q's face was now bloody. Spencer kicks him in the stomach and drags him to the couch. Q is coughing, trying to breath. Spencer picks up the gun and puts it in his pocket just in case he needs it. 

"Ha, so your bitch ass finally show up huh?" Q asks in pain. Spencer chuckles in anger. He honestly wants to kill him but he knew they needed to have that hard conversation. 

"Why do you keep doing this to me? You just keep fucking with me? Is that what you love to do?"

"Well, you ain't gave me much of a choice, considering how you cut me off out of your life for two fucking years!"

"I had a reason. You was about to make me crumble that day you walked into my meeting, completely high and drunk. I've told you since you were young, that you needed to stop taking drugs and stop drinking. I've told you not to join that gang. Including Ma. But you didn't fucking listen..." Q shakes her head, in annoyance. Spencer continues.

"You could have focused on your life and went to college. Achieve your goal of becoming a businessman like me. But nope, you didn't. You kept using drugs, you kept causing fights you either were or weren't involved and for the life of me, you couldn't stop fucking drinking!"

Spencer throws the glass to the wall. He was livid. He was pissed at Q for not listening. He actually loved and cared for his brother. But he just kept making dumb decisions, thus making him distant from Q. He couldn't take it. He thought that he couldn't help Q anymore. So he decided to let him go and keep his distance. 

"And look at you.." Spencer saids as he is looking around at the empty beer bottles, cigarettes and the overall dirty environment. "You're just sitting here, in this dirty ass house, serving no purpose!"

At that moment, Q has heard enough. He stood up and got close to Spencer, face to face. 

"Serving no purpose?! I could have had a purpose in life if you could have just been there for me!"

"I was there for you! I was trying to help you goddamn it!"

"The fuck you were! You was just out here living your best life, being a fucking CEO, while I was here, depressed. I was and still am depressed because of you."

Spencer felt hurt. He didn't want to be the reason for his own brother's downfall. Spencer never wanted his brother to fail in his life. He wanted the best for him. He thought that they was going to both have successful lives. But Q's choices to join a gang, sell drugs and drink made him feel different about Q. 

Spencer gets teary-eyed, not expecting Q's words. "You don't mean that Q."

"Oh please..." Q saids walking around before coming back to Spencer. 

"You don't mean that man." Spencer saids, not believing it. 

"Yes the hell I do. I feel broken. I feel helpless." Q saids, starting to tear up. "But you don't have to be. You can get help and you can finally live your life the right way." Spencer saids, trying to give sense to Q. But Q doesn't budge. 

"But what if I don't want to?" Q saids, walking back to the couch. Spencer shakes his head in disgust. "See, this is exactly why I avoided you. You just won't have the courage and balls to get help. Because you were constantly making dumb decisions, effecting us as a family."