Chapter 10

"You, daddy.."

Spencer was surprised and confused. "What the hell Amelia?!"

Amelia is rubbing her hands all over her body. She looks ready for Spencer. But here's the thing, Spencer isn't ready for her. He doesn't even want her. 

"Come on baby, you know you want this." Amelia saids seductively. She walks up to him and tries to straddle him, but Spencer stops her. "Amelia, what the hell are you doing?" He was confused as to why she's acting this way. 

"Shooting back my shot babe. I want you to be mines again. I want us to start over." She confesses. Spencer was still confused. He didn't understand why Amelia was doing this. Plus, he doesn't even want her. He has his heart set out on Olivia. "Amelia, stop playing." Spencer saids, thinking this is a joke. 

"I'm not playing babe. Now come here and take off this lingerie." Amelia saids, trying to straddle him again but it doesn't work. Spencer gently throws her to the bed, getting up from the bed. Spencer face palms. "Amelia, why? Why are you acting like this? I thought we established to stay friends."

"I made a mistake. I don't want us to be friends anymore. I want us to be together. I want you to make love to me everyday. I want to be desired. I want you."

"Um.. A.. listen, I think you're just hurt because of what Q did to you. So what I think you should do is go to therapy and that way you can have help and take care of yourself-"

"No!" Amelia suddenly yells out. Spencer was shook. To him, it felt like Amelia's whole demeanor completely flipped a 180. He really didn't expect his friend to act this way. 

"You're not hearing me! I don't want to be with Q anymore! Fuck him! He caused me pain for a long time. I don't know why I went with him instead of you. You.. are handsome, incredibly sexy, rich and you got a bigger dick than he does so..."

"Amelia, I'm sorry but this is not going to happen. My heart is with Olivia. I love her." At that moment, Amelia heart broke. She couldn't believe that her best friend that she has been with for a year would love someone else that he just met. She felt hurt. Amelia started to get even more angry. 

"So you're going to pick a bitch you just met over your best friend that you've hanged out with for a year?" Amelia asks, upset. Spencer gets defensive. "Wow, you've just met Liv too and you already calling her a bitch? Ain't she your friend?"

"Please... like I ever be friends with a hoe that would be horny everyday for a man." Spencer couldn't believe the words that she said. She really is a snake. "Wow." Spencer saids.

"Come on, Spencer. Be real for a second. You mean to tell me that you already fallen in love with your assistant you just hired?"

"Yes. She is smart, confident and very skillful. She knows what to do when it comes to my business. She is the best representative for me and she will be perfect to run her own business in the future." Amelia rolls her eyes, not believing she has to hear this. He continues.

"She is passionate about her role in business. She wants to be a businesswoman herself and I will support her every step of the way. So yes, I say it from the rooftop, I love Olivia Baker, my assistant, and there's nothing you can do to change it."

At this point, Amelia has heard enough. She smirks and puts back on her trench coat. She then grab her things to leave the house. She then walks to the door to look at him. "Ok, so I can't change your mind but I bet you I can change Liv's." Spencer widens his eyes. He stops her. 

"Ok.. damn.. if you want my dick so bad, come and get it." Amelia smirks and closes the door, dropping everything and walking to him. "I knew you would come to your senses...

"Sit on the bed and wait for me baby.. let me change my clothes and set up the mood.." Spencer says seductively, playing on an act. Amelia bites her lips and rubs his chest. "Yes sir." She then takes off her trench coat and crawls onto the bed. "I'll be waiting daddy..." Spencer nods and go out the room. He then sneakily goes downstairs to call Liv.

Spencer takes out his phone and go to his app where he could save footage from the security cameras. He smirks. "You can't get me Amelia. Sorry." What Amelia doesn't know is that Spencer has security cameras all over the house so he's able to see and hear everything. He screen records the conversation and sends it to Liv and Mia.

Liv and Mia were sitting in the living room watching television and eating when Liv hears her phone ring. She looks at it and smiles. Mia notices. "Ooh, it's your man." Mia saids teasing. Liv rolls her eyes and chuckles. "Shut up. He ain't my man... yet." They both laugh before Liv answers. 

Olivia: Hey 

Spencer: Liv, listen I don't have time to explain everything but what you need to know is that Amelia is a snake

Olivia was confused. She didn't understand what was happening. She doesn't believe it.

Olivia: What? A snake? Spencer, what are you talking about?

Spencer: Ugh, I don't have to explain but watch the video I sent you. I sent it to Mia too. I have to go

Olivia: Wait, Spencer-

(Spencer hangs up)

Liv and Mia were both confused. "What happened?" Mia asks. Liv shrugs her shoulders. "I don't know. Spencer said that Amelia was a snake and that he didn't have time to explain and-" Liv was interrupted when both her and Mia received text messages from Spencer. They both have the video of Amelia and Spencer. 

"What the hell is going on?" Liv asks, starting to get upset. "I don't know but if Spencer sent us the video, it must be for a good reason so let's just watch it." Mia saids, trying to get Liv to be calm. Liv looks at her and nods, calming down. "Ok."

Liv plays the video from her phone and they both watch. They see everything from the beginning. When Amelia walks into Spencer's room with him, her taking her off the lingerie, her trying to be submissive and then it lead to the reason why Spencer said Amelia was a snake.

Liv and Mia look at each other. Liv gets upset and stops the video. "This bitch!" Liv saids, pissed. Mia gets up with her. "Oh hell no, she wanna get up on all Spencer and call you a hoe? Oh naw, I know she ain't doing that to my girl. Let's go, we pulling up and beating her ass!" Mia saids, grabbing her keys. 

"Period. She ain't going to be all up on my man like that!" Liv saids, agreeing. Mia smiles. "Ooh yass, claim your man! Now let's go pay a visit to Amelia." They both nod and leave to go to Spencer's house to confront Amelia and help Spencer.

_________________________________

Oh shit! My girls pulling up to beat ass, exactly! And Liv, you better claim your man. I can't wait to see what happens next! Next chapter coming soon!