💜Dimple Guy

After two month married to V, you're living like hell. She remembered that night, he said that he will make me feel not worthy of life. I felt it right after that night. He made me feel like to committed suicide. What the fuck ii still not remember everything from past?

Do I need to try to fall on my head by hitting my head against the wall or maybe try to fall on the stairs? But it is quite dangerous but at least I can try it. Maybe I will regain my memory. Who knows?. He keeps giving me too much work and I do housework non stop until late midnight. Not to mention I need to please him in bed after that. He said it is my job to please him whenever he needs me. I am more tired and exhausted due to my soreness as he keeps fuxkk me everynight nonstop.

Due to my weakened legs and soreness, my housework was not able to finish on time. He takes the opportunity to punish me more by fucking me more rougher. I am thankful and glad that he never tried to slap or hit me. He only fuxking her to relieve his anger. She did enjoy it but still she was scared because he fucking her brutally. He is horny as fuckk. What is wrong with him? Can he at least give me a break too? I am not a robot. My body needs a rest too. 

She woke up early today and prepared all his needs. After that she resumed her housework. She finished early because there was not much work to do. She then relaxes her body on the sofa. She wanted to resume watching yesterday's kdrama but after half an hour  the tv watched her as she fell asleep. She wakes up later when she feels the urge to throw up. She ran to the kitchen. She looks at the clock. It is now 11 oclock. I need to prepare lunch for him. 

Lately, she keeps feeling sick , dizzy and throwing up. Was I pregnant? I do want to be a mom but not now. But she needed to take the pregnancy test to confirm it but when she remembered he punished her by leaving vibrator inside her for half fuxking an hour because she disobeyed him by going to a shop to buy cooking ingredients. He warns her not to walk out from this mansion anymore without him.

So all ingredients Maid Anna will buy or sometimes Jimin oppa will buy it. I don't know why but Jimin oppa is nice to me. He is just their personal doctor. V never brought her outside after marriage. He totallty changed to ashole. She wants to ask Maid Anna to buy it but she is not here. She visited her cousin. I want to ask his friend but she feels shy about it. Besides, she doesn't have her phone. V keeps her phone. Reason because  V is scared that I will call for help from others.

 While preparing the dishes, she heard the doorbell. She was sweating. Her heartbeat moved faster than usual. Did he really go home now? I have not finished cooking yet. He will punish me. Oh Lord save me please. She hesitated to walk toward the door. She opened the door and gasped. It is not V but there are six handsome men in front of her door. It is his friends.

"Yes?Why?" She asked nervously

"Yes?Why?" She asked nervously. Not because she didn't know then but V said not to allow anybody inside. She needs to obey, she does want him to punish her more.

"Oh hi Ryna, I talked to V earlier and he knew we were coming. We will have lunch here. We will help you cook." Namjoon said nervously. He looked at your clothes. You are wearing a nightgown. Shit why she wearing like that? Did she want to seduce V? Aishh shit don't get a boner Namjoon.