💜 First Meeting

It was the D-day. Finally, the day has come. I will meet my rent boyfriend. I'm wonder how will he is look like. It is handsome, has nice body?? A worldwide handsome man has a date with me. I'm so excited. I quickly my path as i got out from a cab to my destination.

It quite far from my home. I dont want my oppa to send me there. I dont want him to think that i'm going for a date. Yes it a date but i rent my boyfriend so it is not called a date. As i enter the cafe, i was mesmerise at the cafe decoration. It was very beautiful and look luxury. No wonder i dont know this cafe, are this is for richer customers only.??

The waiter ask me if i have a reservation or not. I told her it was under Jin reservation. She quickly show me a way and told me to follow her. She scare as i was a special guess. She took me to the reservation table. It was a couple table. I startled as i saw a person already sitting there. His back facing me. I gulp. He look quite handsome from the back. Then i make my way and sat infront of him.

 Then i make my way and sat infront of him

He already have his drink. He is looking at me. He checkout my outfit from head to toes. He is very handsome and a good looking man. His appearance is like a CEO or something. I guess Busan is the place of fallen angel. I consider he is more handsome than Jungkook.

I look at her from head to toes. Checking her outfit out. What the fuckkkkk. Her appearance is super ugly. Not trendy like other people. Not to mention her stupid big round eyeglasses. I will be ashamed if i'm going out with her. People will recognize me as i am the CEO and have a date with an ugly girl. It will be a hot topic in news. It will damage his name company. Fuxkkkk. He cursed in his head while sip his drink. Okay cool. Relax.. How can i relax fuxkkkk.

" Excuse me, are you perhap

" Excuse me, are you perhap.....hmm..Jin who is the one that i should meet??" She ask him nicefuly. Yes atitude comes first.

" Oh no that is my friend, i'm sorry, he cannot be with you cause he already being rent by a richest girl. So he reject your rent. Because i am the only one available so here i am. Sorry for dissapointed you. " He told her. So this girl does not even knew me. How come she does not knew me. I am the richest man in Korea. The CEO of KimV company. Perhap, did she is living under a rock or inside the cave??