💜 Last Day

💜A few week later

"Mr Min can i talk to you a moment please" Ryna ask her teacher before he go out from his class. He stop packing his stuft and look at you.

" Yes Miss Park, what are you want to talk about? " He ask back. He wait patiently for your answer. He guess you want to admit your feeling but he totally wrong.

" Actually today is my last day in college here, tomorrow my parent and i will go to Busan. My dad got promoted and being transfer there.He will go on duty this Monday. I was forced to go there without my consent cause nobody in here will take care of me. I'm like being here but my brother also transfer from Seoul Hospital to Busan Hospital so i guess i need to forget Seoul and start my new life in Busan. I hope you doing well here and take care of yourself" she say directly to him while holding her tear. She does not want to cry infront of her teacher for being weak. He is the only one teacher that close to her. She does not have many friend and she quickly take out her last gift for him from her bag.

He look at your glossy eyes. He sigh. Then he smile to cheer you when you pull out a box.

 Then he smile to cheer you when you pull out a box

" This is my last farewell gift for you Mr Min. I'm sorry for being late to inform you. I dont want you to be sad." She say after she pass the gift.

"It okay Miss Park, i'm a bit dissapointed cause of your late inform me so i dont have any gift for you now but later please give me your address in Busan so that i can post my gift for you

"It okay Miss Park, i'm a bit dissapointed cause of your late inform me so i dont have any gift for you now but later please give me your address in Busan so that i can post my gift for you." He told her. He then wrap his hand on your body and hugging you closely and tightly as he dont want to lose you cause after that, he will not be able to see you again here. He sad that you will transfer and his class will be grey without you again. He want to cry but he hold it for you.

" Take care yourself in there, if anything happen or you get problem please inform me and i will gladly help you." He speak while still hugging you. Your scent is like a drug. He addicted to you.

"Please pretend me like you own brother cause for me, you are like my own sister even if i cant have you as my girl, i gladly become your adopted brother." Then he end the hug. She walk out from class leaving Mr Min.