💜 Official Boyfriend

Today i woke up early, i am very excited to go collage today. I decide to change my appearance as i get enough confident of myself. Vincent or i mean my Taetae praise my body. He said i look beautiful day by day as i always go out with him. He okay with me if i dont have to wear short outift to collage but make sure to stay trendy. I chuckles. What a wonderful day. I look at my outfit today on mirror. Okay not too bad. Then i grab my beg and walk down.

" Morning mom, dad and oppa". I took a sit and start eating.

" Morning honey, you look great today. So you decide to change your outfit today. Impressing my daughter." Mom say

" Mom, you dont know your daughter already has a boyfriend. She always got out dating when you are not home. She barely home.", Oppa said

" Aaaa oppa, why you tell mom that." I embarassed

" No need to shy dear, dad also like you when i was young, i always go out with mom." Dad smiling at you.

" Enough talking, just eat." Mom feel shy

Oppa as usual send you to collage. Soon i arrive, i go out from car and i felt like people stare at you. Some whisper and keep talking about. Yes they talk about my appearance, i mean my outfit. I change myself not for Jungkook hotlist to be his girl but i change just to prove him that i am not that ugly litle nerd one. I walking with smile while touching my ring on my hand. It a beautiful ring that ever you get.

"Oh Ryna, it that you bestie, you look stunning. My dear bestie finally go out from her comfort zone. Did you decide to get revenge on Jungkook. You must baby and dont forgot he embarassed you too. All student knew about it." Momo say and keep walking with you until you reach class.

" It not like that but yes i still want to get my revenge."

" What if he want you to be his girl?? Do you agree???"

" Nope". I show her my finger. I have a ring on my finger.

" Omo, my bestie got a boyfriend already. Congratts bestie. Your ring is nice and fucking richh. It diamond. He must be very richhhhh. That why we need to make a little move in our life but i'm sad you not tell me about it" She hug you happily but pout. Momo sad.

" Of course i want to tell you it but later okay". I reply the hug.

" Okay, promise me you will tell me everything okay". They made a pinkie promise.

During recess, i and Momo are going to cafe. I feel very hungry. You keep walking but suddenly you feel like someone grab your wrist. It was Jungkook. He want make some time with me so i ask Momo to go there first. I need to talk with Jungkook. She wink at me.

Jungkook look at you. How come the super ugly nerd become like this. Not so sexy but nice one. You dont wearing your round eyesglasses now. Everybody keep talking about your appearance and outfit. How pretty of you so he decide to speak with you.

 How pretty of you so he decide to speak with you