💜 Confession

Tomorrow is the D-day of Jungkook event. I cant wait to confess my feeling to him. I have a crush and love him at first sight. He was in her mind in day one. She lay on her bed and chuckle. She wondering what type of cloth i need to wear tomorrow. Then she start searching her outfit.

💜Magic time

The D-day of Jungkook event will be held today. Many students especially girl student line up to register their paper interview. Yes, dont shocked cause i also line up with them. Hella shit it has an interview handle by himself. Fuxkkk. She cursed. I wonder what question he will ask. What if he ask virginity? Or mybe he ask my wiling to kiss? Not to mention the interview held in the hall. It will be super embarassed. Everybody will look at the participate. Do i need to give up.

She talk herself before her turn comes. Then she pick the paper and fill it. What the fuxkk this paper has virginity question. Do i need to lie or telling truth. Then she ignore to tick it. After done, she submit the paper back. All the participate sat on the chair given in the hall. She enter and sat there.

One by one participate has been called but none other question is same. They all different questions. Fuxkkk. She cursed again. Some participate pass the interview and move to final stage which is tomorrow. You must pass both stage otherwise you are not be able to be with him. She nervous for her turn. Sweat fall on her forehead and her palm make her super nervous.

She startled as her name has been called out. She make her way to the stage. On your way there, everybody glare at you. Some laugh at you because of your boldness and dare to participate in the event. They look at your outfit and laugh. I heard some of them speak " she definetly going to be reject, just look at her outift. Jungkook like sexy girl not a nerd girl plus she ugly",they laugh. You keep going.

She feel embarassed but she keep going until she reach the stage

She feel embarassed but she keep going until she reach the stage. Jungkook look at you and smirk. He remember you. The nerd one in this collage. Even Rose has torture you for a week due to your appearance, you still wearing like that. How dare she join my event. Are she blind?? She not even my type and does not even exist in my vocabulary. What a bad day. He look at your and look at your paper. He smirk and he smile evilly. He know how to embarassed you.

" Okay miss, please introduce yourself" Jungkook say. He crossed his arm and look at you. His gaze full of coldness.

She begin to introduce herself but a bit stutter. Then Jungkook as her reason for being his girl.
She gasp but then put all her confident and speak as normal person.

" Actually the reason i'm here is to confess my feeling for you. I has been crush on you and i like you at my first sight for the first time i see you. I'm inlove with you after i laid my eyes on you. You has the your own attraction and it make me love you more. I know i'm not worth to be your girl but i need to try." She said confidently.

You heard everybody laugh at your confession. Some of them make joke at you. Some of them whisper themself. You ignore their glare and haze. You look at Jungkook. You see his orb eyes. But then turn to coldness. He smirk at you while rolling his eyes. He does not like you.