💜 A Wedding Day

I' wearing a beautiful dress. It is my wedding today. The stylist and make up artist has been doing my look. Finally V agree to marry me after he hold it a while. I am very excited. I dont know what will happen to me after the marriage. Will V stay treat me nice or what. As i already know V was very kind and cringey with me. Not to mention he always needy and urge to kiss me. I am a little bit scared of my first night with him. We never sleep together before as he respect my privacy.

After done dressing and make up, RM bring me downstair to the hall inside Hotel King. It located on the ground floor. The wedding ceremony will be held there. V told me that he invited some of  his vvip person, the rich one, some of his friends (mafia friends) and etc. He told you that it was a big grand wedding. I am frightened and a bit nervous. What if i dont do well. What if i sudden fall because of the dress. It will ruined my image.

We reach outside the door. My heart keep pounding and beating faster. My walking partner is Jimin. I held onto his hand. Then we walking inside when the door open. I was mesmerise at the decoration. It is beautiful. I feel like want to crying.

I see him standing infront there

I see him standing infront there. He is looking amazing. He look so handsome with his white suit. I see him smile widely to me.

 I see him smile widely to me

What the fuckkkk. She is so beautiful. She look like a princess but a sexy one. I look at her walking slowly as her long and nice and sexy dress make her difficult to walk. It a quite tight one. I choose it for her. I feel like my dick suddenly hard. Fuckkk. Dont make it obvious. He smile lookimg at you. He smirk.

Soon you reach there, you held V hand. His hard so warm unlike my frozen hand. The priest start the ceremony.

" Do you Kim Taehyung accept Park Ryna as your wife?" What the fuckkk. I feel like i has been heard his name? Taetae?? Park Ryna?? Its that me?? I feel dizzy.

"I do"

" Do you Park Ryna accept Kim Taehyung as your husband?"

I look at him. He still waiting for my answer.

"I- i do..

" I announce you husband and wife.. you may k-"

He cut the word by kissing me roughly before priest done talking. Everybody start cheering at us.