💜Doctor Park

"Achuu" Ryna sneeze a few time since yesterday and her beautiful sleep was disturbed again. She barely sleep due to her fever,she catch cold due to walking in rain yesterday and has fever. Her mother told her to skip collage today. So she skip college today. Her mother stay with her all night to help her to cool down her fever. And luckily, this morning, her fever went down but her flu never leave her.

" My daughter, i guess you need to go clinic. Your fever is cool down but you sneeze always. Your flu still there. I need to get you your medicine so quickly be ready. No need to go to college but we need to go hospital. Later i will call your home teacher to inform about you. Now get ready." Her mom told her while check her temperature using her palm to her forehead.

"Mom can you just talk to oppa to bring the medicine home? i know he knew what medicine for flu?? I'm scared to go to hospital. I dont like their scent. It horibble and i dont like to being inject" She told her mom while seducing her mom to change her mind.

" Dont be ridiculous. You are 18 and being a grown girl no need to be scared or so what ever. If you dont want to catch cold, next time bring your umbrella together. You lucky i dont drag you yesterday to hospital. But not today. Now get ready or else no breakfast today" mom threat her daughter cause she know her daughter must be hungry.

"Ok ok mom. You wait downstair. I need to change my cloth. Its not my fault, that the umbrella walk out form my back like it does not want to be with me." She quickly change her outfit from her night wear to suitable clothes and grab her purse in her bag but she suddenly grab together the necktie. She cursed.

" This is all your fault

" This is all your fault. If you not give me your curse necktie i would not catch cold and get flu. This is all your fault Min fucking Yoongi!! I will get my revenge on you! You just wait!" She said angryly to the necktie as she imagine speaking to Mr Min. Then, she throw the necktie randomly in her room cause she hate to be in hospital and then she comes out from her room. She slam the door and walk to her mom .

                                      Her outfit

Her outfit

Magic time💜

They arrive at hospital, her mom take the number while she sit at the nearest chair and they wait patiently until their number being called. It their turn but her mom ask her to go alone. She went alone inside the doctor cabin because her mother suddenly need to take phone call to explain her condition to her home teacher.