💜 Accident

Finally a break semester begin. Today, my family and i are going for a family day. We are going to spend our time for a week exploring Jeju island. I am so excited. I want to take photo, exploring there. As we are barely spend our time together, dad's boss him give a week of working holiday because my dad work so hard for the company. He is a hardworking man. I guess his boss are so kind. Things that she did not know is V already know about your father. So he give him working holiday as you also has semester break. He need you to fresh your mind before he could make his next step on you.

I'm already packing my things in a luggage. I bring it downstair. Mom already sit on sofa. They are waiting for me. Oppa help dad to carry all the luggage inside the car. Oppa also ask his boss to give him working holiday. Luckily his boss agree.
I feel very happy. After we eat our breakfast, we start our journey. Hooreyy. Dad drive the car. Oppa sat beside dad and mom sat beside me. We enjoy the scenery. I put my earphone and start humming the song. Yes, it BTS song. I like their song so much.

After a while driving, dad stop at gas station. He want to fullfill his fuel car. I made an excuse to go to toilet as i really need to pee. After that, i went to the near shop to buy some snacks and drinks. Suddenly i heard a gun sound. What the fuckkkkk. Who on earth shot in the morning. Then she heard a window glass break and shattered on ground. I immediately sit down. I am very scared. Oppa please help me. She freeze there. The owner shop already run away leaving you alone inside.

" Shit, we are being attack, we need backup a faster". Jimin call his friend. He immediately go out and went to you. He search for you. Jimin see you and cover you while he drag you to the car but before reach the car back, suddenly an explosion happen. They shot your parent before burn the car.

You shock as they shot and burn you parent's car

You shock as they shot and burn you parent's car. You crying harder. Jimin grab his gun and shot backk. Jimin hide you behind him and keep walking back while shooting but before you could enter the shop back, Jimin has been shot at chest. He fall on ground.

" Oppa, what the hell is going now?? Who are they, oppa please stay with me. I am scare". You cry while hugging oppa. Blood coming out from his chest.

" You need get out of here fast" . He still be able to talk.

Suddenly a red car stop infront of you. A man walk out and drag you inside. You struggle.

"No , let me go you fucker," you scream and push him.

" Baby oppa get inside! You need to get out of here! It not safe here. Leave oppa here and follow him. Now get out!." Jimin said.

" Listen babygirl, it me now get in" Mr Min said while put down his black glasses. You did not recognize him as him totally change and different. You then enter the car.

 You then enter the car