💜 Private Lesson

After i spend a week here alive, not to mention i has been a month unconcious, V and his friend treat me so nice like i am the only princess. I dont go roaming inside the mansion yet as V said i dont okay yet. I need to keep rest. He want me to feel fresh and no net to worry about my losing memory. He said , he will wait for you and dont rush, make some time or else my head will hurt. My head will hurt if i try harder to remember. I almost faint sometime but luckily Yoongi caught me before i falling on the stair.

I went back to my room after breakfast. I feel sleepy and fall asleep. I woke up at noon. It 12.30 pm. How long i has been sleeping. She get up from her comfort bed. V said he will be back at night. I guees it the time i will looking around on this mansion. I feel okay now. My head does not hurt so much cause i do want to remember anything. I guess i need to make a new life. New me cause i dont remember who are me before. I then take a shower , dressing myself and ready to go out. I will roaming inside this mansion. There are many room with different colour door. I notice that my room has a white door. I try to enter each of room but it locked. What room is it. It at the end of corner. The door is black and look a bit scary. I grab the door knob and suddenly it open. The door is not locked like the other door. I enter it.

I gasped as i see all inside it black

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I gasped as i see all inside it black. The furniture, the bed, the blanket etc. Whose room is this?? Suddenly i feel like my wrist has been grab by someone. Dont tell me there is a ghost here. I am scared. I startled and froze. I realize it a human as i heard she said. It was the maid drag who me out.

" Hi Mrs. Kim. I'm Maid Anna. I has been assigned to take care of you. I went to your room but not there. You not supposed to enter this room. This is   Master V room. He prevent anybody to enter his room. Luckily he's not here. Come let eat lunch. You need to eat lunch." She drag you downstairs.

"Oh okay, i'm sorry.. i- i dont i dont know. Please dont tell him about this". I beg her. I barely speak with her because she will take care of me is V working. V has start working today leaving me and the other maids.

" Okay, but this is the last time i cover for you okay".

"O- okay.."

I eat lunch alone. I ask Maid Anna to eat with me but she say maid cannot eat together with me. She is still working. After that, i ask her to show me the mansion. She show me a swimming pool, library, gym, garden, and etc. This mansion is hells big. She prevent me to go to dungeon. It is the place that we should not enter. Its dangerous.

Laslty, i decide to went back to library. I feel nice in here. I love the smell of books. Did i love to read book before i lost my memory?? I cant remember anything yet. After a while reading some books, i feel asleep on the sofa. The sofa is so comforting.

I went home early today as i remember this is the time i need to tell her about her collage. I search her in her bedroom but she is not there. What the heckk.. where the fuckk she is?? Did she missing?? Did she run away??  I feel angry. I ask maid and she said you at library. I rush there.

MAFIA FOR RENT ( Completed✅ )जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें