💜 A date

Today he said he want to pick me and going to date. It not date actually. We will going to shopping again. Yesterday he message me to get ready. He will pick me in the morning. I am so excited.

" Where are you going baby oppa?? Why are you wearing a beautiful outfit. It is really my baby oppa???"

" Oh oppa, yes i'm going out with my friend. He choose this outfit for me. I'm going out again with him." She said while smiling widely.

" What is your friend name?? Momo???"

" Ah no it not Momo, it Vin-vin- ce what ishh haaa it Vincent. Haa Vincent. I actually meet him a few day ago and he is very handsome."

" So my baby oppa are going to date?? Ohh my baby oppa is finally grown girl. Oppa so happy for. You finally get a boyfriend."

" Ani, he is not my boyfriend but my friend only. I dont think he like me. He only help me. You know that i inlove with Jungkook." Then her phone ring. It him. He is already here.

" Okay oppa i need to go. Bye." She wave to him and going downstair.

" Okay baby oppa have fun" he speak a bit louder cause you are at downstair.

"Honey where are you going early in the morning??" Mom ask

" Come eat breakfast before go out". Mom said again.

" No need mom, i will eat with my friend. I' m going out". She say while wearing your shoes.

You walk out from home and see him waiting for you on the car. You smile at him but he not notice you yet. You quickly your path. You drooling at his car.

You enter his car and ask him where to go

You enter his car and ask him where to go. He look at you but then he keep going near you. You feel temperature surround you hot. You look at his intimate eyes. What is him doing. Perhap did he want to kiss me. Omo it is my first kisss dont please help me. Your heartbeat beating faster and faster again. He look at you, you sudden close your eyes, he smirk at you. She wait for you but nothing happen then she open her eyes. You see him fasten your seatbelt. You embarassed and your face turn to red . You see him smirk at you. You look outside the window to avoid your gaze.

" Well today we are going to shopping again but before that we are going to eat breakfast. I am super hungry." He said while ready to start driving.

" Okay. I-i okay with that. I' m not eaten yet." She reply. What the fuxkk she stutter.

" Btw, do i need to pay you?? I mean.. you know i'm only rent you for one day only right?"

" No need, just pretend it my treat for you." He continue driving.

After they eat their breakfast, you feel urge to pee. You ask his permission to go to toilet and ask him to wait at car. He agree and wait for you. Few moment later, he see you walking out from the cafe while holding a drink. You look so beautiful today with your wavy hair even you are wearing simple outfit and not show much skin. He then take a picture of you before you noticing him. He look at your picture and smile. He keep his phone when she reach his car.