💜 Historical Jung

A months later, the result of the mid examination are come out. Everybody look at the board including you and find their own name. You shock as you see you are at the top of list. As you already know your potential and as usual where your name belong to. Yes it is on top of board because before transfer here you also the top student. Yeah everybody glare at you and talking shit about you. They did not satisfied on your result. They accuse you stole the King and Queen place amd got the title.

Momo told me that usually the top student name will be either Jungkook or Rose only but luckily this exam you got the top list and higher than Jungkook and Rose. Hell yeah they busy dating and fucking what do you expect from them. Well i am beauty with brain. She speak in her mind while flip her hair.

You gasp as you see Jungkook look a bit dissapointed on his result and walk away with Rose. Rose then kissing Jungkook infront of me to calm him. What the heck how dare she make me jealous of her. You just wait. She speak in her mind.

Everybody know that you always with book and study. They called you bookworm but you dont care as long as they dont cause problem with me. But they did not know your potential and how clever you are that can beat Jungkook score.

I barely see Jungkook in college. I am not social student. I'm also not eaten at cafe often as i have my lunch box with me also i spend my time at library, most of the time by reading and doing homework or memorize notes. But seeing you kissing Rose make my heart hurt and breaking into pieces hm.

" Let go back to our class" Momo drag me to class.
Momo said that the event that Jungkook held is next week and you can enter it. That day, i will propose to Jungkook and tell him about my feeling to him but i'm scared, what if he rejected me but i need to try. Yeah fighting.!?

Suddenly a good looking man enter the class. Everybody gasp at his appearance. He is so handsome. He is like my old teacher Mr Min hm i miss him. She sadly think about her teacher.

"Who is that man?" I ask Momo.

"I dont know, mybe transfer teacher" Momo reply

" Why every man in Busan has good looking appearance. It this place of fallen angel??" She said to Momo and Momo laugh at me.

" Hello class, i'm Mr Jung Hoseok. You can call me Mr Jung. I' m your new historical teacher as you old teacher quit." He said while looking at everybody.

"I'm your hope, you my hope, i'm Jhope. I will make sure your day will be fill with hope." He say cutely.

Then he look at you, he is smiling and then smirking

Then he look at you, he is smiling and then smirking. You gulp when he call you to come in front to introduce yourself. You then walk toward him.

" Oh i see you the only one normal student here" he say to you by looking at your outfit.