💜 Boy for rent

That night, Park Ryna pull out the flyer. She unfold it. She stare quite long at the flyer while thinking again. Should i do it? Should i take the risk?? I wanna be Jungkook girl. She smilling and the she pick her phone. She call the number written on the flyer.

After a few ring, someone pick up the call.

" Hello, is this the owner of the boy for rent? Earlier i got the flyer by a girl

" Hello, is this the owner of the boy for rent? Earlier i got the flyer by a girl. She approached me. Sorry for disturbing your night. I just wanna to ask about it. It still valid and available" She say to the owner.

" Ohh hello there, yes you not disturbing my day and it is still valid. You can get your boy to rent as we provide it to you. He is limited edition as he is worldwide handsome so it quite pricey. It that okay for you?" He ask you while he holding his laugh.

" Oh sure. I want to rent you for only one day cause i cant afford much. Its that okay for you?" She need the confirmation.

" Yes sure. It your choice anyway to rent for how long. So when will you decide to rent it? "

" ASAP!? Oh sorry hhm yes, i-i guess this weekend if you available.? I will bring the payment with me that time" she pray for you agree with it.

" Okay then see you at KRJ Cafe at 8.00 am sharp. I dont like late person. See you soon." Then he call off the call and put it back on the table.

She happily as the offer is still valid. Now she need money. Where can she afford that much. I guess i need to ask a little money from oppa.

" Hyung, someone just call you earlier. About the bet we make. I think she on it." V said as he look at his hyung bring some food. He knew the bet and the flyer about as they make it for loser and unluckily Jin was the person.

" What the fuckkk why you agree to do it. Shitt. You have to ask me first!?" He cursed. They laugh at him.

" Relax hyung, just think like you going for a date. You are busy earlier. Your phone keep ringing so i take it. How come i know who it is? Her voice look so desperate and scared." He then took his plate to start eating.

" Yes oppa it your date. The girl is not so ugly but pretty a little bit. " Minaaa sip her drink.

" I dont care, you are the one who agree to do it without my consent, so you need to take the consequence. Minaaa it all your fault. Why go give it to her. V, you will go with her not me. Fullstop.!!" Jin say angrily. Why on earth he is the one who is unluckly lost the game. But i pass it to V. Serve you right. He chuckles then make a serious face.

" Aaaaaa hyung, i only helping you, why i'm the one who replace you. It not fare hyungggg pleaseeee. You are the unlucky one who lost the bet so why me to replace" he begging his hyung with his puppy eyes.

" No,it fullstop.!" Look V, i' m super busy with my cafe to handle and does not have time for a date or what so ever.  I also skip training at your warehouse. How can i leave my precious cafe?"

" He is right V, who gonna handle his cafe. Dont pass your stupid bet for me. I am not going. I'm hella busy too. My student report has not done yet. It quite irritating me. Why on earth i must to be a teacher?" Hoseok wondering his life.

" Aaaaaaa hyung, it is the time for you to enjoy dating. It only for a day. You can get your payment too. You barely spend time with us at club. For training you dont need to worry cause i have a backup person of your part. Beside, the new geng does not cause any problem.......yet. So we free from that." V resume his eating.

" Okay but my answer is still NO. You need to go replace me. I am not going. I'm busy. You can take the money." He reply back and slap V thigh.

" Ah yes yes, i will going there and the money is mine, no need to get angry hyunggg. I am your boss. Fuxkkk." He then drinking his drink.

They enjoy eating at Jin cafe as Jin's food was delicious and rare from other cafe.

🖤

"Boss, i get the informations. The baby is still alive. She stay in Seoul but transfer to Busan a month ago. She stay with her foster family. She has a brother working as doctor. Her father working at KimV company. It easy for us to kidnap her." The man say to his boss and pass the paper and all your photos.

" She studying on her last year at Busan college. Her appearance it quite interesting. He stay with her foster family. I guess you know her parent. Her foster mother is your bestfriend sister in law" He say again. You shockk.

" Very done. Good work. After many years searching for you finally you appear. How come it take many years just to find you. Shit! So she is the one who is hiding you all the time. I guess my sister in law know about it. So that why she send her beloved daughter away. But the time is not coming yet. " he look at your pictures. No wonder he cant find you, you look ugly like a peasant. You hide your true beauty. But why?? You such a beautiful kid back them. Everyone admire you. Once, he like you too but the greedy took place with me. I need the power so that why i kill your parent. I need your property and the title.

He know that night, only your parent died. None a baby die there as his man show him cctv footage. I need a perfect plan to get you and all the property back. The property is still valid as they cant prove you are die with your parent. Only a few mafia know you alive but they cannot find you. He need your seal to transfer the property to him. He is so lucky to find you. He laugh. You just wait for your fate to change PARK RYNA..

🖤

" Hello Boss, the news about the hidden princess mafia suddenly become topic. We need to make a move before it too late." He say

" Oh yes, gather everyone at warehouse. We need a plan ASAP!?." He reply back and call of the call. He know every mafia dying to search you but none of them succeed. Your hidden hard to find. I need to make a move before they do. He is not only want your property but the title. He also the richest man in the world. The important is that King title to continue the legacy that your father stole from his father. After her parent kill both his parent, they got the title and become powerful. He need back the title. Your blood is pure mafia blood. He sip his wine.

 He sip his wine

🤍Stay tuned