💜Punishment

The next morning,when she wakes up with pain and she looks beside her is empty. V is nowhere to be seen.She felt really sad to remember that night. She wants to wake up and the first thing she wants to see is you beside her but she is upset now. 

She looked at the clock. It was 8 oclock. You must get ready to prepare breakfast for v but where is he? Is he going to work? Does he take a one week holiday to enjoy the wedding and honeymoon. But when you look at yourself you feel like there is no honeymoon. She wants to go up to the bathroom but her lower body is still in pain. She hissed.

"You up" V said. He was standing in front of the door.

" Y-yyes." She was scared to face him. She replied while still holding the bedsheet. V then walks toward her and grab the bedsheet showing your exposed body. He then lift your naked body with bridal style.

" W-what are you doing? Shit she cannot speak properly. She was nervous and her heartbeat beat faster than usual. Not to mention she was naked now. 

"You cannot walk so i will bring you to the bathroom" you then wrap your hand on his neck. He put you inside the bathroom.

" Need me to shower you?"

"N-no need. I can manage. Thank you."

"Good, then I will wait outside. Call me if you done shower." He then walked to the bed and sat there waiting for you.

" He then walked to the bed and sat there waiting for you

She looks at herself in the mirror. Full of marks and hickey. He claimed her well. It is supposed to be the best thing in your life to get married to the person you love the most but not for you now. She was crying while showering. She holds the sponge and rubs hard on your body to erase the mark until your body is red. She doesn't want the mark. She feels disgusting.

"Are you done?"

"Huh wait," she then finished showering and grabbed the towel. 

"I'm done, you can come in," she said.

"Okay," he then lifted you back and put you on the bed. Is he bipolar. Sometimes he treats you good, sometimes he treats you badly. He looked at your body that is red now. He thinks that you rub your body hard to forget the night and the mark. He feels guilty but his bad side takes over his good side more. So he ignored the feeling. He then went to the closet and picked your clothes.

"Here wear it" he shows you a sexy nightgown.