63~The Black Swan

Start from the beginning

Her face finally has brilliance!

Such an affectionate gaze also caused Yong's myth. She looked back and forth at the two people facing each other.

"I have asked Annie to come out, you don't have to perform in a while!"

The eyes line between Kook and Michelle aroused John's displeasure. He interrupted the two of them and put Michelle's waist back into his palm.

Kook glanced at John's behavior subconsciously, turned his face away, and said nothing.

This suddenly depressed atmosphere made Seok's heart hang up, his eyes were staring at the four people in front of him...

Facing John's temporary arrangement, Michelle's eyebrows showed unwilling stubbornness:

"No need to change! I can go up!"

Michelle exhausted her whole body to lift up that numb arm, she didn't want to lose to Yong!

Seeing how hard Michelle raised her hand, Kook blurted out:

"You're all hurt like this, don't go on stage!"

As soon as these words came out, everyone was stunned, as if the standby mode had stalled the operation of the body, only Seok took a breath, his heart trembled even more!

Yong was stunned, Kook's nervous look seemed familiar, like the scene when she sprained her ankle.

"Excuse me, the stage has been set up. The dancers can go on it!"

A call from the staff broke the deadlock at this time.

Michelle returned to her calm complexion, Kook's care gave her strength again:

"My arm has nothing wrong, let's go up ~ otherwise, it is too late!"

After Michelle finished speaking, she gently stroked the hand of the female dancer next to her and stepped onto the stage.

Seeing Michelle insisted so, other members also took the stage to prepare.

After giving Kook a cold look, John walked back to the side of the stage with the other backup dancers, leaving Kook, Yong, and Seok standing awkwardly.

🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬

The dance of "Tik Kids" was officially staged.

Several long containers were built at the end of the stage. Suddenly, a few dancers appeared in the tallest container. After looking at each other a few times, they jumped down from the box a few meters high without warning, shocking the audience to shout!