Part 89 - Her Style To Confront

Start from the beginning

Remember well Nicholas, I do love you! I do want to be with you! I do want to spend my life with you. But wanting you in my life doesnt really mean that I desperately need you in my life! I can very well survive without you! You try something like that one more time without asking me for consent, I won't hesitate to dump your ass! Just because I forgave you for what you did in the start doesnt mean that I forgot about it! If you want to bring up past things that happened between us then remember very well that I still have many more reasons to leave you than to be with you!

I get it that some people have certain kinks regarding their sexual lives and you form part of them. But that doesnt mean that you get to impose your wishes on me without asking me. If you would told me, I would have genuinely given it a thought but you didnt even try. If you want to touch me or experiment in the bedroom, then you first take my consent then move ahead. And last night I dont remember you asking me anything.

If you wanna be an abusive rapist husband like your father, then look for another wife because I am not willing to be another Roma Valentino! I refuse to spend my life with a man who cannot respect my wishes! I refuse to let a man like that be the role model of my son. And even more important I refuse to give birth to his daughter who won't be even able to tell her that no means no.

I am your wife Nicholas Valentino! Not a sex doll whom you fuck however and whenever you want to just because we are married or just because you are horny, angry or drunk! If you want a 'yes sir' type of wife then I am not the one for you! Go find yourself another wife, I'll happily leave you! "

By this time Nicholas is able to recover a little from Maya's out of the blue attack as he listens to his angry wife's words sending chills all over his body at the seriousness of her words. Maya finishes talking as she keeps her stern look making him aware that she is dead serious about what she just said.

" This is how you feel like when you're in pain. You better understand this Nicholas because I'm not going to be repeating myself to you on this topic! If you can't then just know that we are headed up for a major fight! " Maya says taking a step back while Nicholas still snivels in pain holding his genitals.

" O About the pain!! Dont worry about it! You can take it! I know your limits Honey! After all dont you know how strong you are! " Maya says sarcastically with a miffed expression dorning her face after giving Nicholas few moments to recover from her actions.

" Dont bother showing me your face for the next 24 hours, I already have a lot to deal with. And right now you are the last thing I want to deal with. If you want to defy me, be my guest! As it is Dad has been missing me and asking me to stay few days at his place as he's alone nowadays! So I'm off for a little vacation to Dad's place with Bunny for a few days.. Or weeks! Or maybe be permanently! As it is Dad is always happy when I am near him! He wont really mind me moving back with him! " Maya warns Nicholas about the seriousness of her words as she walks towards the door.

Leaving Nicholas whining in pain behind in his cabin, Maya walks out from there as normal as she can despite her legs are still weak. After being so brave and determined in front of Nicholas, Maya knows that she certainly can't show the man her weak points at the moment else all her doings will fall on deaf ears.

What Nicholas did to Maya after learning she lied to him about her recovery left Maya a little surprised. At first she thought that maybe it was Nicholas's angry side that overpowered him making him do all of that. And since she was already tired and worn out, Maya didnt really resist and went along.

Maya didn't think about it yesterday because she was overwhelmed with emotions, but as she left Daniel's cabin today after the check up and Maya saw a patient suffering from multiple bruises from domestic abuse due to her husband, while Nicholas was busy chatting with Daniel. Roma's picture and diary flashed through Maya's mind at that precise moment.