She kept baby talking soothing the spot gently with a balm.

The baby found her duppata fascinating and Shehnaaz handed it to him to distract him..

He stopped crying and started rubbing the duppata on her face to which she giggled kissing his forehead.

Shehnaaz- Mera bahadur puttu hai.. Hai na.. She whispered kissing his forehead and the baby lazily kept his head on her chest playing with the duppata.

Shehnaaz- Thora sa ninni karadu apne bacche ko?... Hm.. Soyega meri jaan?

The baby as if understood her words and started bobbling his head on her chest.

Shehnaaz- Aww... Pyaara puttu mera.

She kissed his forehead before rubbing his back lightly patting his head.

The baby almost slept taking a fist of her cloth from the neckline.

Meera was standing near the door while Abeer and Sidharth were a little away from her.

They all saw it and somewhere Sidharth was worried about her showing motherly affection in front of them.

Meera sobbed watching Shehnaaz singing lori for that baby.... Her baby.

Abeer sidehugged her nodding in no

They went to the dining without disturbing Shehnaaz and the baby and there Meera kept sobbing on Abeer's chest while Sidharth was clueless about everything.

Meera-Abeer Mera baccha.

Abeer - Shh baby calm down.. Kya ho gaya hai?

Meera- Shehnaaz Abeer... She couldn't utter those words.

Abeer- Kuch nahi hua hai Meera.. Shehnaaz sirf usko sula rahi hai..Maasi hai wo.. Hakk hai uska bhi.

Meera looked at him with her filled uncertain eyes and Abeer wiped them gently.

Abeer - Meera, Shehnaaz tumhari behen hai.. Usse jalan nahi hona chahiye.. Dekha jaaye to Shehnaaz bhi to Ma hi hai na baby.. Aisa mat karo uske saath.
Wo bhi to humari apni hi hai na.

Meera nodded looking down in shame.
She is getting jealous of her own sister who did so much for them.. How can she feel insecure of her own sister.

Shehnaaz came out with the baby in her arms and saw them all sitting there silently.

Shehnaaz- Wo.. Di sorry.. Mereko pata nahi kya.. I mean reflex se hua hai.
Sorry.

Meera smiled nodding her head but her eyes were on the baby sleeping so peacefully in her arms. .

Meera- Asaani se so gaya ye aaj.. Waise to sone mei itne nakhre hai na iske ki kya batau.

Shehnaaz smiled looking at his baby lips slightly parted releasing soft breath from his mouth .

Sidharth signed her to give the baby back to Meera and her lips drawn down

Smiling sadly she tried to give the baby to Meera.

Shehnaaz- Ye lijiye di apka baccha..

Meera- Aaj rakhlo apne paas.. Subhah aake le jayenge isko.. Sukoon se so raha hai disturb karna thik nahi hai.

A huge smile appeared on her face hearing her.

Shehnaaz- Sacchi? Aaj ye mere paas rahega?

Meera- Hmm... Acche se so raha hai.. Rehne do.
Waise isko raat k 2 baje bohot bhook lagti hai to thora breastfeed kar dena.

Shehnaaz was over the clouds hearing her words. She was trying hard to stop her giggle but it came out automatically.
Nodding frantically she hugged the baby tighter.

Chuckling Meera patted her head before moving out of the place.

__________________________________________