Maknae:- No we have 2 same classes but 3rd was different tae and kook have maths while lisa and rose have bio.

Jennie:- And what about jimin and Aera.

Kook:- Jimin hyung have english.

Rose:- Aera also have English class.

Suga:- Means both have same class.

Jisso:- Its been 15 minutes and they are not coming, are they flirting again or fighting.

Hobi:- Look there Jimin is coming towards us but Aera is not with him.

Tae:- Is anything happy to my sis.

Before anyone react Jimin approach them.

Jimin:- Hey guys.

Jin:- Why are you late huh.

Jisso:- And where is Aera.

Tae:- Is someone hurt my sis tell me i will make their life hell who touch my sis.

Suga:- Geez calm down and let him talk.

Jimin:- Thanks hyung, Aera is fine nothing happen to her, and we are late because we get late because when we go to our locker to put books back in the locker and by chance we find that we have to submit some assignment which are given us before our trip which me and Aera both are not done because of incident and today was the last date to submit so we have to complete it now, so we decided to do now, so Aera went to library with things that we need and i come here to inform you all and also to take some foods with me for us to eat there.

Namjoon:- I am happy that you are taking study seriously.

Kook:- When you started to think about study hyung he said with raise eyebrow.

Jimin:- Scoof what do you mean kook i always take care of my study not like you who always bunk class for playing games.

Jennie:- Stop you two and its good to take care of study, Aera always complete her work before they teach , i am confuse how she forget.

Lisa:- Chill unnie may be because she was excited to go on a trip so she forget about it and when she come back after forest we always spend time together, who talk about study when we are enjoying our great moment of life huh.

Hobi:- Alright everybody stop bickering,  jimin you go and complete your work and don't forget to eat food and also take care of Aera too, and don't started to flirting with librarian.

Jimin:- Ok hyung and noona, and also today you all can go first home. He ignored the fact about flirting thing.

Suga:- Why?

Jimin:- Because me and Aera get Detention and now dont ask why , because we are irritate with it and now i am getting late to and dont want to get any new punishment because of other shits.

Jin&Jisso:- Language young man.

Jimin:- Sorry now i am going.

By this Jimin run towards canteen man to get some foods.

Tae:- Well why only they get assignment, i dont get and what about you three.
Points towards rose lisa and kook.

They:- We also dont get any assignment.