Chapter 281 - Chapter 290

Start from the beginning

"I know it's not cold, I don't feel cold either. However, being an ordinary person, you have to act like a normal person after all. If you're seen wearing this less in the weather, people would think you're crazy," Yang Chen said.

Molin blinked a few times before nodding with a smile, but he evidently didn't look like he was going to change his behaviour.

Under Molin's guidance, Yang Chen reached the meeting room located at the top floor of the apartment. In the huge meeting hall, there sat a shadow who was enjoying coffee alone.

Yang Chen directly let Molin leave and not come with him. Molin knew that the two definitely had things to discuss and smartly left them alone.

Entering the meeting room, after making sure the lady's identity, he smiled weirdly. "Elder Lilith, haven't you gone back to Europe yet?"

The lady who came was Lilith whom he met yesterday night. He didn't feel surprised at all regarding her appearance at this place as the Dark Parliament's intelligence network had been expanding in the past tens of centuries. Naturally, it was all over the globe.

Lilith wore a casual beige cardigan with a pair of tight-fitting and light-colored jeans. With her blonde hair put down behind her head, her charming face didn't have any make-up on. Her natural smooth and white skin looked particularly alluring when shone upon.

To a person of the blood race like Lilith, sunlight could only limit a small portion of her ability.

Lilith didn't answer Yang Chen's greet question. She was just sitting on the leather seat beside the window as she enjoyed the warmth of the sunlight passing through the window.

"I haven't been exposed to the sunlight this relaxedly in a while. Your Majesty Pluto, I don't dare to go out during the day in Europe. The people of Rome Vatican are too detestable. They're more annoying than insects," Lilith complained.

Yang Chen wasn't surprised that Lilith found out his identity. Being intelligent, she should've guessed who he was last night. Pulling over a chair, he sat beside Lilith. Looking at her from the side, he could see exactly Lilith's busty bosom which looked like little mountains and her sharp facial features.

As he admired her body, he said, "Ordinary people must think that the blood race is afraid of sunlight and garlic. However, I bet someone like Lilith mustn't care about them at all."

Smiling, Lilith replied, "Those are the things only the cowardly would be afraid of. Your Majesty Pluto, let me tell you a secret. I love garlic-flavored potato chips, but my family hates the smell, so I always secretly eat them at home."

Yang Chen felt that talking about food with this female vampire was weird. So he swapped a topic. "Do you want to drink? I can ask someone to bring some decent grape wine over."

"No need, I rejected the offer earlier." Lilith turned her head over and looked at Yang Chen. "Your Majesty Pluto, aren't you going to ask why I came to look for you?"

"I guess that's something you should be rushing to say, since staying here would only involve the danger of being stared upon by Yellow Flame Iron Brigade. They seemed to have reached a common objective with the Vatican. While your ability is respectable, you won't be able to defeat them when you're surrounded by many," Yang Chen said.

Lilith said confidently, "Your Majesty Pluto doesn't have to worry about that for me. I still saved enough ability. Solely based on the few people in China from the Vatican combined with Yellow Flame Iron Brigade, they still have to put in a lot of effort to get me."