Chapter 251 - Chapter 260

Start from the beginning

Yong Ye stopped talking. He couldn't speak a word anymore.

Flower Rain said softly, "The fact that they didn't bring any weapons into Zhonghai indicates they don't have any intention to be our enemies. We mustn't do anything reckless for now."

Yong Ye turned to look at the cold Flower Rain as an abnormal brilliance started appearing in his eyes. "Alright, since Ning'er opened her mouth already, we'll let them go at the moment."

Frowning, Flower Rain said, "Yong Ye, you better pay attention to your phrases. We're working now."

"Ah... Okay, Ning—Oh, Flower Rain, I won't repeat my mistake," Yong Ye said. His temper suddenly calmed down, he even smiled rather happily.

A few members from Dragon Group showed a helpless expression. It was evident that they felt pathetic for their leader's one-sided love.

After ten minutes, the bus that Yang Chen asked Rose to prepare arrived at the harbor. The 12 Sea Eagles members boarded the bus, with Yang Chen being their leader. They then left the harbor and proceeded to the city area of Zhonghai.

Naturally, Yang Chen wouldn't bring the bunch of people to some sort of high-class restaurant. Parking the bus by the river near food stalls, he brought the bunch of foreign visitors to a street full of food stalls.

It had been quite a while since he last came to this place with Mo Qianni. Although the environment was rather poor, lots of people were having supper there due to the cold during winter. Furthermore, there were constantly hot dishes being served around, making the street relatively warm.

Molin and the others hadn't seen such an array before. They turned from the initial shock to the later served rough but fresh dishes and eventually started devouring away.

When Yang Chen told them that it was the most basic place to eat in China, Molin and the others immediately fell in love with the land!

Growing up in other countries, Yang Chen knew that the foods in China were much superior. So their reactions were totally expected.

After filling up their stomachs, Yang Chen brought them to Red Thorns Society's apartment complex that Rose prepared. There were secret bases of Red Thorns Society at that place, which meant their elites all lived there.

Coming into a nicely renovated hotel-like apartment, Rose was already in there with a few of her right hands.

Seeing the ten or so foreigners that Yang Chen brought over, Rose immediately felt that this group of people weren't anyone ordinary. So she brought her men to greet Molin and the others respectfully.

When Molin saw Rose, his eyes shone. He asked, "Your Majesty Pluto, is she possibly your legendary wife Queen Persephone?

Frowning, Yang Chen said, "Who told you guys that we were married?"

Molin chuckled. "When Miss Jane came over to our headquarters a while ago to meet Leader. She said that Your Majesty Pluto had picked a queen. However, Your Majesty should be more generous and show us how Her Majesty looks like, since she's everyone's queen."

"This is Rose, also my woman. But she's not the queen," Yang Chen said helplessly. This chick Jane is so stupid. Telling the big mouth Sauron would mean my friends all know about it already. I need to prepare myself for some trouble...

Molin and his teammates nodded quickly, but still showed a strong interest and respect as they greeted Rose using jerky Mandarin.

Rose said, "You made me do so many things this late at night. Aren't you going to introduce your distant friends to me?"