Someone has hacked into nearby CCTV just to see Jeff Lin

Victor grumbles, "Why he always wear a facemask? I can't see his face."

"Ge, you are stalking him again? Why don't you just ask him out? Going for a date or something?"

Victor disconnected the CCTV.

He comments, "I have no interest on him."

Ray snorts.

His Gege is still lying to himself. He has been infiltrated CCTVs just to sneak peek at Jeff Lin.

"Ge, stalker is fearsome. Don't stalk him anymore. If you like him, ask him out."

"I didn't stalk him. I just checked CCTVs to see different places."

"Sure, sure. Just keep lying to yourself. Don't cry when Jeff got a girlfriend."

Victor is silent. He has gone back to work.

Ray sighs. He doesn't know if Jeff is a gay or not. He sent a detective to check his background.

Jeff never had a girlfriend or a boyfriend in high school. He has many close friends. Mostly boys.

Ray shakes his head. His Gege is too passive. It's time for this best wingman to act.

Mom said she will grant Ray five millions yuans if Victor could get a boyfriend. Ten if he could walk to altar. Not easy money to earn.

*****

Jerome skipped work today. This morning, his boy is having a slight fever.

They went to a nearby hospital because his little boy got tummy ache. It's his fault. He is too busy working and neglected him.

"Are you okay, Jeremy?" asks a friendly male nurse, Shane Wu

Jerome smiles to him.

He greets, "You still haven't gone off work yet?"

"Almost. I saw your name so I decided to hang in here a little bit longer."

"My tummy hurt

"My tummy hurt..." complaints Jeremy.

The male nurse gives him candies so he will feel better. He delivers the medicine to Jerome.

Jerome says, "Thank you, Shane. We have to go now."

"Okay. Get well soon, Jeremy."

The little boy blows raspberry to him. The nurse smirks.

His smile fades away after they gone.

He whispers, "When could I get a handsome boyfriend like that? Too bad he's straight..."

They became acquainted when the boy got sick last year.

Jerome looks back when he has walked for few meters. He sighs. That male nurse is really his type. It's too bad. He has no time for dating. Too occupied with work and his little boy.

Jeremy is sulking. He grips his shirt tightly. He can't remember his mom because she died when he's two years old. He's afraid Jerome would abandon him after finding a lover.

Jerome sighs again. Shane really looks nice. He likes children too.

Actually Jeremy is his nephew. Jerome adopted him after his little sister died. She gave birth outta wedlock after fallen for a married guy.

It's his fault. He was too busy earning money. Ignored the lonely teengirl. It's too late when she eloped with an online boyfriend. Someone a lot older than her.

The birth father dropped Jeremy to Jerome. He never showed up again. Fearing his wife will know about his love affairs. Apparently the wife is the cash cow in his family. The useless guy is just a parasite.

They got home after almost an hour of traffic jam. Walking home will probably be faster. Jeremy is ill so they went to hospital by a cab.

He accidentally bumps into a guy in the elevator.

Jerome chuckles.

He greets, "Shane, you live here too?"

"Yeah. Tenth floor."

"We also live in Tenth floor. 1045."

Shane comments, "1050. I just moved in a week ago."

Their floor has arrived. Jerome gets out first. He needs to feed medicine to the sick boy.

"Okay. See you later," says Jerome.

"See you soon."

After Jerome leaves, Shane presses a hand to his throbbing heart. He blushes. His dream boyfriend lives in the same place. This must be destiny.

Jerome is in good mood too. They live in the same apartment. Shane is really his type.

Jeremy has fallen asleep. He doesn't know his Dad got a crush to the new neighbor.

*****

Shane is passing an indoor garden in their apartment when a bunch of kids are fighting.

It seems few boys are bullying Jeremy.

He stops and standby.

It will be easy if he saved Jeremy right now. It won't stop the bullying. He can't be with him all the times.

A bully taunts, "Jemmy got no Dad! He's a badtard!"

"I got Dad!"

"He's your uncle! Jemmy's mom was a whore!"

"Stop it! Don't say bad things about her!"

The boys end up fighting. Three against one. Jeremy never give up. He kicks and punches until another adult breaks the fight.

After the bullies left, Jeremy bursts out crying.

A big hand plops to his head and caresses it.

Shane praises, "You did good. Acted like a true man."

If you're too soft, people will bully you. Fighting back will stop the bullies. At least for a while.

Shane looks around. He doesn't see Jeremy's Nanny.

He asks, "Where's your Nanny?"

"She said she got a tummy ache. Bet she's talking with her boyfriend on phone again."

Shane decides to tell Jerome to find another Nanny. This one isn't reliable.

He lifts up the boy and carries him home. He needs to treat the skin injuries.

Jeremy says nothing. It seems he felt humiliated. This guy saw him crying like a baby earlier.

Shane knows this is one proud little guy.

He vows, "I won't tell anyone you cried. I promise."

"Thanks..."

Shane doesn't know his value has soared in the little boy's heart. He is just doing his job as a nurse. Tending wounds.

--------------------------------
Please vote and comments.

Jerome is a single Dad. Surprised?

Jeff got an online stalker. And he's a billionaire.