11. Pecunia non olet.

Anastasia's POV :

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Anastasia's POV :

TW: Mention of drugs

Who on Earth calls this place 'home'? It's a whole damn mansion for crying out loud!

We climbed up the stairs of Theodore's house as Aurora started talking again.

"Mr. Despacito you have your own palace! You live with your parents?"

"No princess. I don't live with my parents," Theo replied.

"So, is this your own palace?"

"Yes princess."

"This is a lot of space for someone who lives alone. I think I can live here and you won't even notice."

"There is no way that I wouldn't notice you. Princesses can never be not seen," Theodore smiled at Aurora. "But you can come whenever you feel like it."

We reached the door of his house *cough* mansion *cough* as he turned around and faced me and put on his salesman voice.

"You have already seen the way Sebastian designed his hotel. It's time you see how he designs homes. You'd have absolutely zero work to do in terms of finding the right pieces for your home Stellina," he winked at me.

As we walked in, Francesca and I stopped right in our tracks as lay our eyes on the house. The interior of the house was simply breathtaking. The high ceilings were adorned with elegant chandeliers that cast a warm and inviting glow across the grand foyer. The walls were a pristine white and decorated with ornate moldings and intricate details that added to the luxurious atmosphere of the space. The floors were made of gleaming marble, reflecting the light from the windows and giving the room an ethereal quality. From the carefully curated artwork to the plush velvet sofas, every element of the interior design spoke to a level of sophistication and elegance that was truly impressive. It was clear that no expense had been spared in creating this magnificent space. 

Aurora skipped into his house and immediately walked on the stones lined up around the fishes and started dipping her fingers into the water, trying to touch the fishes.

"Look mommy, Mr. Despacito has a beach!"

Francesca ran behind her and pulled her out of the room, "Stop Rory, you are scaring the fishes."

"That's okay Miss Auclair, let her play with them, they might have been bored without having anyone to play with," Theodore reassured but quickly changed the topic as Francesca silently told him to shut up. "Why don't we go and try our new dresses Rory?"

"Yesssssss, come on mommy, let's try on the dresses," Rory exclaimed but soon turned around and asked Theodore about the whereabouts of the washroom. Theodore went with Francesca and Rory to show them the washroom as me, Sebastian and Asher made ourselves comfy on the sofa.

Initium Novumजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें