9. Alea Ilecta Est

𝕬𝖑𝖊𝖆 𝖎𝖑𝖊𝖈𝖙𝖆 𝖊𝖘𝖙 -
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝖉𝖎𝖈𝖊 𝖍𝖆𝖘 𝖇𝖊𝖊𝖓 𝖈𝖆𝖘𝖙. (𝕮𝖆𝖊𝖘𝖆𝖗)

Sebastian's POV :

Sebastian's POV :

"I'd like that too," I tried to say as nonchalantly as possible with my heart beating like it wanted to get out of my chest.

"Pardon," she replied as her eyes widened.

"I mean, I'd like to take you out."

"Like a date?"

"Like a date," I confirmed.

"We don't know each other," she said, drawing her bottom lip between her teeth.

"We can get to know each other then." I replied, trying to ignore her lips.

"Uhm -"

"That is, if you want to. If you don't, then that's okay too." I tried to reassure her.

"No. No. I want to. I really do."

"I feel like there's a but coming," I said, trying to brace myself for the rejection.

"Do you know why Asher and I are so close?" she questioned, ignoring my statement.

"Because you are classmates?" I guessed.

"We're in therapy together."

"Therapy? Wha- Ohhhh the group therapy?" I said as realisation dawned.

She was raped too.

"Yeah. I get it if you don't want to anymore. I'm... I'm pretty used, so to say." she almost whispered as her eyes glistened.

What the actual fuck!

I parked the car on the side of the road, which was luckily empty, and turned to her. But she just opened the door and got out.

Why did she get down in the middle of nowhere?

I got down and jogged up to her and caught her hand.

"Stellina," I whispered, "What's wrong. Did I say something?"

"You wanted me to get out of the car. I got out. What else do you want?" she faltered, her voice breaking.

"I never wanted you to get out, Stellina. Why would you even think that?" I asked as I took hold of her chin and forced her to look at me.

Her eyes were bloodshot, filled with tears. Her nose was pink and cheeks flushed.

"You stopped the car. I thought you wanted me to get out." she whimpered.

I wrapped my hands around her as I stroked her hairs, "I wanted to talk to you Stellina. I wanted to have my focus on you. That's why I stopped the car, so that I could talk to you. I would never think you're used." I assured her as I rested my chin on her head.