10. Noli Timere

𝕹𝖔𝖑𝖎 𝕿𝖎𝖒𝖊𝖗𝖊-
𝕯𝖔𝖓'𝖙 𝖇𝖊 𝖆𝖋𝖗𝖆𝖎𝖉.

Anastasia's POV -

"How was the car sex?" Francesca asked as soon as we got inside the mall and out of everyone's earshot but somehow forgot Aurora is holding her hand

"What's car sex mom?" her innocent voice chimed in.

"Ohhh look pretty dresses Rory. Come on in," she ushered us into the nearest store. Luckily Aurora forgot about car sex and focused on the dresses around as Asher, Theodore and Sebastian entered the store.

"Now that my daughter can't hear us, how was the car sex? Wiggling her eyebrows.

"We didn't have sex Francesca!" I whisper-yelled.

"What took you so long then huh?" she pried looking kinda disappointed.

"He asked me out on a date and then I told him about the rape and he calmed me down from my minor panic attack."

"HE ASKED YOU OUT ON A DATE?" she yelled.

"Do you want me to bring you the microphone Fifi? You might want to tell the whole world about it." I said as I checked on the boys to make sure they didn't hear us.

"Oh hush it Anna. That man is perfect for you. He calms you down after a nightmare, cooks for you and stays awake the whole night, calms you down after your self loathing and is such a gentleman to you. Marry him babeeeee," she said, twirling around as if she's in a fairytale. But the salespeople looking at us definitely thought she was crazy.

I just killed Cain yesterday, I don't wanna talk about marriage.

" Mommy can I buy this dress?" Aurora came back, with a sky blue dress with net shoulders.

Francesca looked at the size to see whether it would fit her but then asked her to keep it back on the rack as she saw the price tag.

Aurora pouted but obeyed her mother.

"499 euros for kids dresses! What kind of an idiot pays this much for a child's dress. Aurora would grow out of it in 7 months," she said, muttering to herself.

"The rich people have a lot of money to waste Fifi. Let her buy whatever she wants. Then maybe Theodore won't ever make the same mistake twice.

I brought myself the first dress I liked and changed into it, putting Sebastian's clothes in the bag as me, Aurora and Francesca made a beeline for the exit.

I turned around to see Asher and Sebastian trailing behind us as I saw Theodore paying for a lot of bags.

Francesca is going to be so mad!

"Where is he taking you then?" Francesca questioned.

"Huh?"

"Sebastian. Where is he taking you for a date?"