8. Facta, Non Verba.

𝕱𝖆𝖈𝖙𝖆, 𝕹𝖔𝖓 𝖁𝖊𝖗𝖇𝖆 -
𝕯𝖊𝖊𝖉𝖘, 𝖓𝖔𝖙 𝖜𝖔𝖗𝖉𝖘

𝕱𝖆𝖈𝖙𝖆, 𝕹𝖔𝖓 𝖁𝖊𝖗𝖇𝖆 -𝕯𝖊𝖊𝖉𝖘, 𝖓𝖔𝖙 𝖜𝖔𝖗𝖉𝖘

Anastasia's POV -

We cooked from 3:30 till 6 in the morning. We made breakfast burritos, aloo paranthas and pancakes. With the dawn of the next morning, it was as if last night never happened.

I texted Asher to let him know we were making breakfast so he had to stop by. Aurora and Francesca were still sleeping.

We made coffee and went out to enjoy the sunrise.

"Thank you so much for yesterday. It means the world to me." I thanked, sipping on my coffee.

"It's alright Stellina. It's a new day. Yesterday is taken care of. Let's not talk about it." He smiled softly.

We kept conversing as we enjoyed the sunrise. But somewhere between my ramblings, he had dozed off.

The last time we had met, he was just a hotel owner and my classmate's brother.

Everything changed yesterday. He comforted me when I broke down. He comforted me after a nightmare. He slept with me,holding my hands throughout. He held me together, even when I couldn't.

He handed me the knives to tear Cain apart and gave me the gun if I wanted to kill him off. He disposed off his body.

For me.

He kept me sheltered and let me be in danger all the same. He didn't hold me back. He pushed me forward.

I was seeing him in a different light after yesterday.

Now, not just Asher is important to me, but so is Sebastian. They're both too precious to lose. Especially after my own past, when it made trusting someone hard, these two just waltzed in like there wasn't the wall of China around my heart.

I draped a blanket around him, put a throw pillow under his head and walked back to the kitchen.

I had cleaned his kitchen by 7 as Francesca walked in.

"Thank you so much for defending my baby, Anna. We appreciate it," she said as she hugged me tight. "I was so scared of letting anyone in as my own family had put us down. Everyone always told me to suck it up and to be civil when Cain was involved. No one understood my child. Her pain. It was too toxic for my girl. I cut off ties with everyone. And the past few months felt like a disaster. Nothing was going right. Until you guys happened. You, Asher and Ludovica treat Aurora like your little sister, Ethan and his wife are like second parents and Mr and Mrs. Valencia are her grand parents. I love you guys. I really do."

"None of us had to go through our cases of assault to understand you both Francesca. It's common sense. And basic humanity. And Aurora has definitely become our little sister." I replied, chuckling softly. "We would've definitely done it even if she was a stranger. And we love Aurora. There's nothing we wouldn't do for her."