7. In Omnia Paratus.

𝕴𝖓 𝖔𝖒𝖓𝖎𝖆 𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖆𝖙𝖚𝖘 -
𝕽𝖊𝖆𝖉𝖞 𝖋𝖔𝖗 𝖆𝖓𝖞𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖌.

Sebastian's POV -

"H-He's my.. my uncle." she said, between her sobs.

Anastasia looked up at Asher as an understanding passed between them. She abruptly got back up and speed walked towards the Cain guy.

What the hell is happe-

His body hit the floor in a thump before I finished her thought. Gasps echoed throughout the dining.

She knocked him out. In a single punch.

Asher had turned Aurora so that she didn't see anything.

This woman is fucking crazy.

"Sebastian, do you have an empty room?" she asked calmly.

"Yeah." I walked behind the counter checking the keys to vacant rooms. "Room number 3402." I said handing her the keys.

"Do you mind helping me escort him there?"

I called two of my waiters as she announced to the remaining guests, "I'm so sorry ladies and gentlemen. That man was molesting a child and I couldn't control." she said, her serene demeanour not faltering once. The audience went back to their business as if nothing had happened.

What the actual fuck?

If a fight ever broke out, it took me 6 waiters, 4 bouncers, 3 hours and a bottle of tequila before the scene calms down. She did it with a single sentence.

"I need one more room for Francesca and Aurora. They'll stay here. Going home isn't safe for them." she said, going through the keys on the counter.

Make yourself home.

She handed the keys of another room as she handed them to Asher, gesturing towards the mother-daughter duo.

She walked towards me as the three of them walked into the lift.

" Can I trust you with this Sebastian? Please just help me this once." she pleaded.

I nodded, gesturing her to go on.

"Get me ropes, a chair, a lighter, a few knifes and a nice chair. Put it in the same room as him." she said, as we walked towards the other elevator.

Please don't tell me she's a murderer. Or a psycopath. A sociopath. Asher is too close to her.

Waking into the lift, she explained how Aurora was raped by him as we ascended towards the 34th floor. My rage increased as the floors increased.

I wanted to kill him too. And I wouldn't stop Anastasia if she ends up killing him. Or I'd gladly kill him for her.

As we got off the elevator, she stopped again, "Can you put 2 of your trusted security personnels in front of their room? It's 1706." she asked.

"I'll call them now. Don't worry Stellina. It's under control." I reassured, cupping her cheeks, wiping the stray tear on her cheek.

"Thank you." she whispered. "I'll go in the room. You can make the call and come in. I'll leave the door open." she said as the waiter passed her the keys and the tray of the things she asked for.

I made the call and went into the room to see him tied to a chair. Did she do it alone?

How strong is she?

That guy easily has 60 pounds on her. How the fuck did she manage to pick him up and tie him to the chair? She was sitting on the bed, her legs dangling on the bed as she kept playing with the knife on her hands.