12. Veritas Vincit

𝕍𝕖𝕣𝕚𝕥𝕒𝕤 𝕧𝕚𝕟𝕔𝕚𝕥 -𝕋𝕣𝕦𝕥𝕙 𝕔𝕠𝕟𝕢𝕦𝕖𝕣𝕤 𝕒𝕝𝕝

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

𝕍𝕖𝕣𝕚𝕥𝕒𝕤 𝕧𝕚𝕟𝕔𝕚𝕥 -𝕋𝕣𝕦𝕥𝕙 𝕔𝕠𝕟𝕢𝕦𝕖𝕣𝕤 𝕒𝕝𝕝

Sebastian's POV:

I woke up with a stabbing pain in my left arm and muffled noises under me. As I got up from the pit, I could feel blood dripping from my hand and Anastasia immediately started to frantically stab me again, this time aiming for my heart.

Lucky for me, I was fast enough to catch her wrist mid-air. She looked up at me, taking a moment to recognise the place and the situation, tears suddenly pooling as she started to apologise profusely.

"I am so sorry Sebastian, I didn't know it was you. I just woke up and could not move my body and I opened my eyes and couldn't see anything either and I started to scream but I couldn't. I was so terrified, I am so sorry for this."

"It's okay Stellina, I don't know how I slept over you somehow. I am sorry, I shouldn't have put you in this situation to begin with," I chuckled as I gently dabbed her forehead to wipe off my blood using my uninjured hand.

"Oh my God, did I actually stab you? God, let me look at that wound. I am so sorry. Where is the washroom? Let me go get Theodore's first aid kit and I will try to fix your arm. Better option, I will go ask him to call for a doctor. I don't know how deep that wound is plus this looks serious. I am so sor-"

I placed a calming hand over her mouth to stop her from rambling and apologising over and over. Plus, it's not like it is anything new to me either. However, her stab was definitely powerful. If I were anyone else, a trip to the hospital would have been inevitable. It's a good thing this is common in our line of business."I promise it is okay Stellina, it just a scratch, I'll just go get the first aid kit and I'll be fine as new. I'll take care of it. Don't worry about me. Are you okay though?"

Theodore screamed as he entered the room,"What the hell happened to your arm. We know you have been a little out of the sex party currently but how on earth did you get a bleeding arm from sex. I told you girls like it a little rough but not rough enough to bleed. You really are an embarassment as a best friend. I am so sorry Stellina but I do not claim this idiot. I taught him better than this." After his stupid monologue, he finally paid attention to the tears in Stellina's eyes and started apologising but she just laughed it off in front of him.

"I should be apologising for hurting your best-friend. I might've stabbed him. Do you mind giving me your first-aid kit and calling a doctor to have a look at his arm," she said with an apologetic face. "Oh, don't worry about him Stellina, Seb will be alright. Please forgive me, I was way out of line. You look shaken. Come, let me show you the washroom."

Who does he think he is? He literally caller her Stellina in front of me TWICE. It wasn't Stellina that needed to worry, it was him. I got up from the pit and walked out to the washroom where Theo was already with Stellina, dabbing her head with a towel.

I shoved him aside as he stopped dabbing to get more water from the faucet and whisper-yelled,"Get out.""Sorry Stellina, I have to let Seb take care of you before he kills me for wiping your forehead," he winked at me as he made a beeline for the exit.

She picked up the first aid kit as she marched towards me. She tried to roll up my sleeves but still couldn't reach the wound . "Remove your shirt," she demanded frustatedly. I couldn't help but insert humor in this situation.

"Oh, don't you think we are going a bit fast with this? I mean, I just asked you for our first date today and now you want to get to second base?" I laughed but her face remained unamused."Do you want your wound to heal or do you just want to attract vampires?"

"Sweetheart, I just want to attract you."

Teasingly, I began to remove my shirt slowly, button by button. "Take it off quick, we can sign you up for strip clubs later," she retorted, her eyes scanning my body. I chuckled at her mockingly and, understanding her urgency, swiftly removed my shirt. She inspected my wound, initially hesitant to touch it.

"I thought you wanted to tend to my wounds, not just stare at them," I remarked, eliciting a wide-eyed look from her as if silently urging me to shut up. Despite her apprehension, she hesitantly touched my arm.

"I won't bite, I promise. Not unless you want me to," I added with a wink.

She completed dressing my wound and we walked back out together. Asher sat on the dining table eating his favourite cinnamon chocolate cookies but Francesca and Aurora were nowhere to be seen.

"Where is Fifi and Rory?" Anastasia asked before I got a chance to.

"They left 2 hours ago," Asher replied.

"WHAT, why didn't you wake me up?"

"Francesca said and I quote - you guys look too cute snuggling," Theo quipped back.

"Wait, 2 hours ago? What time is it?" Stellina asked.

"It's 10," I replied looking at my watch."I need to go back to the hotel, I have to take care of a few things."

"Yeah me too, I have to complete my stupid assignments THAT ASHER WON'T HELP ME WITH," she said, screaming the last part to taunt Ash.

"Why don't the two of you go back together, Seb will drop you off," Theo said teasingly.

"Oh, no no, I will take a cab. I don't want to trouble you guys anymore than I already have."

"We all know Seb will not let you go alone hottie, especially when he can drop you off plus it's late at night," Asher replied. The fuck is up with him calling her a hottie. I need to have a talk with him.

We said our goodbyes as Stellina agreed to let me drop her home. "I am really sorry about the wound Sebastian. I really didn't kno-" Stellina said as I stopped her midway. "It's really okay. And never apologize for making sure you are safe," I said as I opened the door of my car for her.

 And never apologize for making sure you are safe," I said as I opened the door of my car for her

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Hello guys, I am so sorry for such a long break. How are you guys? I missed writing so much so thank God I am back here.

Word count : 1099.

Q: What do you think about Theo? Any theories about him?

Don't forget to vote, comment and share the book with others ❤️

With love,

Aayushi 🦋

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Jan 28 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Initium Novumजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें