"I like your wink," she said, pointing to my face. 

"Why, thank you," I said, a smile growing on my lips.

"It's very cute," she commented, with a grin.

"Oh really? I'm so flattered," I joked. "You wink," I replied.

"Okay, but I'm not that good... I don't have your skill," she joked, giggling slightly. I watched her as she closed one eye on the floor, in a winking manner. I started to laugh. It was just so cute.

"That was the cutest thing ever," I said, seriously.

"Aw, Li, you're so sweet," she teased.

"You're so cute," I replied.

She just shook her head in response.

"Li?" she asked.

"Yes?" I responded.

"Can you help me up?" she giggled, putting her arms up towards the ceiling. I nodded and walked over to her. I put my feet on either side of her calves, then I grabbed her hands, and bent over slightly, before pullling her up. She giggled as her feet came off of the ground, and her body hitting my chest lightly. 

"That was fun! AGAIN! AGAIN!" she chirped and I chuckled at her childness.

"Maybe after lunch," I said. I realized that her hands were still holding mine. I took a second, and thought about how perfect her hands felt in mine.. It felt perfect.. She let go of my hands and smiled at me before heading to the kitchen. I wanted so badly to just grab her and kiss her, but I fought every part in my body telling me to do it... She was Niall's girl, Niall's princess, Niall my best mate... I sighed again in realization of how hopeless this all is....

***Brianne's POV*** 

I walked to the kitchen and saw bags of chips, sandwiches, and many more snacks. I squealed in excitement and ran to the table, taking a seat next to Louis. 

"Nice of you to join us, Brianne," Louis said, taking a sip of his drink.

Zayn stood up from his seat and asked, "Brianne, what do you want to drink?"

"Umm, water, please?" I asked.

"Of course," he spoke with a smile, before walking to the kitchen.

"Babyyy," Niall whined.

"Yes?" I asked looking up at him, to see his face full of food, making me erupt in laughter. "Yes?" I asked, still giggling. He looked up at me and frowned that I was laughing at him.

"Why didn't you sit next to me?" he pouted, looking up at me.

"Because I wanted to sit next to Louis," I said, teasingly, looking over at Louis. He looked over at me and winked with a cheeky smile. 

"Sorry, mate... Brianne and I are dating. We've been keeping it a secret from you," Louis explained, placing his arm around my shoulder, making me erupt in laughter. "I love you, babe," he joked with a smile.

"Aw! I love you too, Louis!" I exclaimed with a smile.

Zayn came back in the room with my water and gave Louis and I a look.

"What happened between you two?" he asked with a cheeky grin, pointing to wards Louis and I.

"LOUIS STOLE MY GIRLFRIEND!" Niall said, looking actually mad.

"Oh, okay?" Zayn responded, giving me my water.

"Thanks," I replied with a smile.

"You're welcome, love," he responded and he retuned the smile.