Finality

*You guys wanted an alternate ending so I figured I'd just write one for you guys because who am I to disappoint 😭?*
---

Kyla's POV:
It's Vixen's birthday today. Aleah and the twins were so excited, they wanted to do something special for him in their own little way. Everyone moved out and settled in their own homes, so now it's just me, Vixen, and the kids.

"Mommy, when's Daddy coming home?" Aleah asks, looking up at me.

"He'll be home soon, baby. He's on the way here now." I say, smiling at her as I get to my knees. "You think Daddy's gonna like what you made him?" I say, my eyes lighting up.

"I think he will. Kai and Harley said he wouldn't like it though." she says, frowning.

"Kai! Harley! Get down here!" I say.

They come down with their heads down, letting me know that they already know they're in trouble.

"What did you say to your sister?" I say, looking at the both of them.

"Mommy, I said sorry." Kai says.

"You can't say mean things like that to your sister. You too, Harley. Daddy already told you not to be mean to your sisters. How do you think he would feel if he knew you were still being mean?"

"Sad." he says, poking out his lip.

"Yeah. He would be sad. And it's Daddy's birthday today. You wouldn't want him to be upset, would you?" I say.

"No." Kai says.

"Say sorry again, babies." I say.

"Sorry, Leah." they say, hugging her.

"It's okay, guys." Aleah says.

"Okay. You guys wanna make Daddy some cookies?" I say excitedly.

"Cookies!" all three of them say.

After a couple minutes, we're plating the cookies and I hear the security system whirring, letting me know Vixen's about to come in.

"Daddy's here, let's go!" I say, running to the door with them as they giggle. "Shhh, we have to surprise him!" I say, settling them down. When the door opens, the kids giggle, and when he steps in, they yell.

"Happy birthday, Daddy!" running up to him and hugging his legs.

"Thank you babies." Vixen says, picking them up and kissing them all, making them giggle. As he puts them down, he looks up at me as I hold his cookies and he puts his suitcase down and walks over to me, smiling at me. He pulls me in by my hips and rubs my back as he kisses me softly and thoroughly.

He pulls away and puts his forehead to mine, smiling wide. "I've missed you." he says.

"I missed you." I say back, kissing him again. "How was work?" I ask, my arms still wrapped around his neck.

"Busy. But when is it not?" he says.

"Right." I say, sighing.

"You got my birthday present?" he says, smiling.

"Two things." I say, grinning.