Invitation

3 weeks later
--

Lying in bed with Vixen, he's lying on my chest, rubbing my stomach and letting me run my fingers through his hair. "I've got a question." he says.

"Okay." I respond.

"There's a ball tonight. A gala if you will. I don't usually bring anyone, but I was wondering if you'd go with me." he asks.

I smile. "Yeah. I'll go."

"Good. Kayno's gonna take you to get a dress while I work on some things." he says, getting up.

"Do you have a tuxedo?" I ask, sitting up.

"Oh come on, you've seen my closet." he says, grinning at me.

"Yeah, but they're all black. What's the theme?"

"Dad picks a new theme every year, but he let me know that this year, it's a black and white ball."

"Oh." I say, surprised.

"Alright, get up. You've got 20 minutes." Vixen says, walking out of the room with a wink.

I get up and I get ready, then I go downstairs and I meet Kayno there.

"You look simple. It's cute. Let's go." he says.

"Kayno, I'm warning you. Fuck with her if you want." Vixen says, shooting him a angry glare.

"Don't worry, bro. She's all yours. I've got my groupies." he says with a wink.

I push his arm with a laugh and we go to the car and then we leave. On the way there, me and Kayno laugh and talk about any and everything. It feels like he's my brother. I understand how he and Vixen are so close.

"So you and Vixen. How did that happen?" he asks, genuinely interested.

"Well, our parents agreed on an arranged marriage. We are both two powerful mafias and they wanted to unite us to make us even more powerful. The money would be better for the both of us too. I'm guessing Vixen didn't tell you guys?" I say.

"He doesn't really share his private life with us. He's a good friend though." he says, keeping his eyes on the road.

"So how did you guys meet? You and Vixen?" I ask.

"Mark was the only one when I came in. We met at a gala. We were both alone, no women by our sides, so we started to talk and get to know each other. I was just a plus one so I didn't know anything about the mafia, but watching Vixen taught me a lot."

"Wow. Okay then." I say.

The rest of the way there, we talk about both of our relationships with Vixen and by the time we finish talking we've arrived at our destination. When I'm back, I hang up my dress and I strip out of my clothes and I go to get in the shower, until I feel Vixen's hands on me as he kisses my neck.

"Vixen, I'm trying to shower." I say.

"It was too tempting not to touch you, especially with you looking like this." he says, still kissing me.

He walks me over to the sink and he bends me over the counter, holding me down with one hand, his other hand going down to my already wet core, rubbing on it as it gets wetter. He sticks his fingers inside me and makes me moan as he fingers me slowly, warming me up for what's next. He starts to go quicker, causing me to breathe heavily and moan his name under my breath. His palm starts to hit my clit hard, making me cum instantly.

"No warning?" Vixen laughs.

"It came too fast." I say, breathing hard.

"Hmm." he responds. He wipes his hand off on his shirt and takes it off as he smiles. "Knees. Now." he snaps.

I obey and I get to my knees, and I look up at him, ready. He walks closer to me, unbuckling his pants, and the sound of his belt hitting the ground is music to my ears. He drops his pants and briefs, takes his dick in his hand, and grabs my head and looks down at me.

"Open." he says.

So I do, and he sticks it in and starts to thrust softly inside my mouth, his precum tasting sweet, with a hint of saltiness to it. As he fucks my mouth, hitting the back of my throat, it tenses up and he continues to thrust as he says "Open up." he says, cupping my chin in his hand, going further down.

"Mmh.." I whimper, whining, telling him I can't take all of it.

"Take it for me, baby. I'm so close." he says, licking his lips and moaning. I open my throat up and he slides further back, sighing in pleasure. "Fuck... that's it, baby.. Just like that." he moans.

He stops thrusting in my mouth and he lets me take the lead, so I get a firm grip on his dick, and I start to suck him off, twisting my hand softly over the length of him while moving my head up and down. Then I feel his warm cum spill inside my mouth, making me swallow it, as he moans and groans, cursing under his breath. I get up and I look up at him, and he grabs the back of my head and he kisses me hard.

"Now you can shower." he says, rubbing his thumb across my bottom lip.

I kiss him again, standing on my tip-toes, and when I stand up straight, I look into his eyes and I walk to the shower as I'm already naked.

"You know the party's not for four hours, right?" he says, checking me out while I start the shower.

"Yes, I do. But your mom got me hairdressers, makeup artists, and many other people to get me ready so it's gonna take at least four hours to get me fully ready, Vixen. For you, maybe two because you have to get your makeup done and you need to be touched up too." I say.

"Mom didn't get me any hairdressers or.. makeup artists, did she?" Vixen asks, almost scared.

"Vixen, it's not the end of the world." I say, laughing in the shower.

"Fuck." he says, hopping in the shower with me.