Inside

Kyla's POV:
For the last three weeks, Vixen's been keeping me and the kids inside. I've been with Camara and Z most of the time because Vixen's constantly working, trying to target whoever's sending these threats. He comes home every day, more and more pissed than the day before. They can't get anything off these notes and phone calls.

On the bright side, our wedding's still being put together. Me and Vixen hired the best wedding planner out there and based off of what she's sending us, it'll be done in the next five months if we're lucky. On the other hand though, I don't know if we'll be past this by the time the wedding's ready. I mean, I can't get out of the house long enough to even breathe in some fresh air, let alone get a wedding dress. The good thing is, there haven't been any threats for a few days, so I guess that gives me hope. Vixen still thinks it isn't safe though, and I agree.

Vixen barges in the house, going upstairs to the room as I sit next to Camara and Bentley, her daughter. "I'll be back." I say, getting up. I go upstairs and I see Vixen's office light on, so I open the door and a dart flies full force past my face and onto the board next to my head, making me jump. There he sits, a cigarette in his hand and three more darts in his other hand.

I sit on his desk and I look down at him as he presses his cigarette between his lips, blowing it out of his nose. "Still nothing. It's like this person doesn't even exist. His voice doesn't exist, every phone number he uses doesn't exist, the fingerprints on these notes don't identify to anyone, they don't exist. I don't know how they're doing it, but this whole undercover thing is really pissing me off." he says, throwing another dart.

"I don't get it. This guys had to have been around for a while. He bailed you out of jail before anyone knew about the amount, so he must have some connections with some officers in the prison you went to." I say, shrugging.

He freezes and looks up at me. "Oh my god. Oh my fucking god, you're the smartest woman I know, why didn't I ever think about that?" he says, getting up and suddenly kissing me, while talking through his quick paced kisses. "I'll be back, baby. I need to make a call. Thank you so much." he says, walking out.

He goes out to the hallway and paces around as he talks on the phone. I get a phone call and I look at who's calling. It's Amber. "Hello?" I say.

"Hey Kyla! I was wondering if you wanted to go out with me and Riley tonight?" she says excitedly.

"Oh, I don't know. Vixen's been keeping me in the house. I don't know if he'll let me go." I say, really not wanting to go.

"Awww, tell him to take a chill pill and let you come out with us! We need to have a girls night!"

"Ugh, fine. I'll call you back after I ask him." I say, hanging up. I know they're my friends, but I honestly just don't want to go. The kids are spending a week with mom and the boys, so I don't have to worry much about them. I know they're smothering them with love right now anyway. I walk over to Vixen and I wait until he finishes his call before speaking.

"What's up?" he says, grabbing my hands and putting them around his neck as his hands slide to my lower back.

"The girls want me to go out with them tonight. Says they want to have a girls night out tonight. I just wanna be a good friend, but you know I don't really like being social with tons of people."

"Yeah, I know. There hasn't really been anything going on for a few days, so you can go. But as soon as you don't want to be there, call me, and I'll come and get you, alright?" he says.

"Okay." I say, sighing.

I guess I'm going out. Vixen leaves a quick kiss on my lips and I pull away, pulling out my phone.

I call Amber, putting on the most excited voice I can. "He said yeeees!" I say, trying to sound excited.

"Yaaaay! Okay, we'll be there at seven to pick you up! Wear something sexy for us!" she says. Then she hangs up.

"They're dragging me out of the house." I say, throwing myself onto him, groaning.

"You'll be okay, babe. You deserve a little night out anyway. You're always with the kids and inside doing whatever it is you need to do. Just go and have fun, okay?" he replies.

I sigh, looking up at him as his hands rest on my ass, my hands on his arms. "Are you sure?" I say, a sympathetic look on my face.

"Yes. Now go get dressed. What time are they picking you up?"

"Seven."

"It's already five fifty-eight. Come on." he says.

I smile as he picks me up and kisses me as we walk in to the room. I laugh as he lies me down. "I thought I was getting ready." I say.

"You are. Just give me a second."

"Just a second?" I say, teasing him.

"Ha ha, very funny. But it won't be for me."

"You think I can only last a second?"

"No. I know you can." he says, putting his hand down my pants and brushing his knuckle against my clit, making me hum in pleasure. "Mmmm.. do that again." he says, kissing my stomach as he goes lower and lower to where I need him the most, slipping my pants and panties off and then sliding two fingers inside me as his mouth latches onto my clit, making me gasp and arch off the bed.

"Mmmm.."

"Does it feel good, baby?"

"Yes." I moan, bringing my knees up to my chest, my toes curling as his fingers arch inside me, his tongue swirling on my clit as I grip his hair in my hand.

My stomach starts to turn as my walls close in on him as he sucks hard on my clit, bringing me over the edge, his fingers slamming inside of me as I shake, pushing his head down. "Fuck! Wait, wait, wait!" I beg.

He laughs at me as he keeps going, fingering me harder and faster. My thighs close in on his head and he takes his other hand and slaps my thigh. "Open. Stop fighting me." he commands, still eating me out vigorously.

I scream as I cum on his face, shaking and letting my head fall into the pillows, taking shuddering breaths and breathing in and out slowly to compose myself.

He lifts himself up, licking his lips and wiping them with his shirt, then rubbing them together. "How long was that?" he asks, picking his phone up from beside him. "Ooooh. One minute and three seconds."

"You timed it?" I say, looking up at him. He grins at me and I push his chest. "You're annoying." I say, smiling.