Fury

Vixen's POV:
I'm angry. Furious. I knew some shit would go down tonight, and I let her go anyway. I knew I should've listened to my gut. It's never wrong. Ever.

I hang up the phone and I grab my keys and a gun. I walk downstairs and Kay, Z, Mark, and Mara see the gun in my hand. "Who do we need to kill?" Z says, standing up.

"You're not killing anybody." Mara says, grabbing his hand.

"Camara, you know me and Vixen's bond runs deep. I'm gonna step in if he's in a mix. I always have and I always will. He goes down, I go down too"

"That's pretty selfish. You can't put your life on the line like that when you have a family to worry about, Zeno." she says, scolding him.

He kisses Bentley and Mara's head and he stands up straight. "I didn't mean to say it like that. Listen, I love you, but I'm always gonna stick with my brothers. I'd do the same for you and our daughter. But I need to help him any way I can." he says, pleading with her.

"Zeno, I don't wanna drag you into a murder mission. I mean, maybe she's right. Bentley needs you, bro. She needs her dad." I say, my eyes serious as I look at him.

He sighs. Then Camara speaks.

"You can go. Just please, for the love of God, be safe." Z smiles and grabs her face to kiss her.

"What's wrong?" Kay asks.

"Some guys are harassing Kyla at the club. She said one of them put their hands on her and I assume his little friend wanted to fuck her because as soon as he grabbed her, he called him over. You know how that goes." I explain, anger building in my body.

"They went to The Red Room, didn't they?" Kayno says.

"They didn't know about the club. They just wanted to hang out. I'm sure nothing's happening to them. They wouldn't do that."

"That's a relief." Kayno say, sighing.

"Well. Let's go kick some ass." Mark says, getting up and grabbing his butterfly knives. I give my gun to Kayno, and Z picks up a bat, while I crack my knuckles.

"What about you, V?" Mark says, closing the door behind all of us as we walk outside.

"I'm gonna kill these motherfuckers with my bare hands." I say, getting in the driver's seat. Z hops in the passenger's side and Kayno gets in the back, standing up so that his upper body is above the sunroof, outside. Mark sits next to Kayno and I speed off to the club.

As soon as we all step out, everyone outside freezes, looking at us enter the club. When I enter, I don't see Kyla, but I see Amber holding on to Riley for dear life. "Where is she?" I say, blatantly.

Riley looks up at me and sighs, knowing what's about to happen. "She went through the red room to go to the bathroom. I don't know where she is now." she says, shrugging.

I walk into the red room and there's alcohol bottles everywhere, the smell of alcohol, expensive perfume, and sex filling the air.

I hold my hand out to Kayno and he hands me my gun. "What happened to taking them out with your bare hands?"

"I take it back." I say.

I point my gun to the ceiling and I pull the trigger, a gunshot ringing out, people breaking glasses and bottles as they try to run away. Nobody other than Malvo Zenali him fucking self stands up and smiles at me.

"Vixen. Long time no threesome." he says, laughing.

"Those days are over for me." I say back, pointing my gun at his head.

"And why must they end? We were only getting started!" he says with a sarcastic pout on his face.

"Did you not hear the news? It's been out there for ages." I say, playing with his head. "I'm engaged, dumbass." I say, grinning devilishly.

"What does that have to do with me?" he says, throwing his hands up in the air and back to his sides.

"You've got my wife here. I want her back. Now." I say, grumbling.

"I don't even know your wife. I did pick up something that you might like, though. Someone who looks like she'll be a good little slut for us. She looks like your type." he says picking someone up.

I see Kyla struggling to get away from him as he grabs her by the arm, yanking her to his side.

"So? What do you say?" he says, smirking at me.

"I say, let my fucking wife go and talk about her with some respect before I shoot your fucking face off." I threaten.

"Vixen," Kayno warns. "You shouldn't kill these guys. You could be starting an apocalypse between two powerful families if you do that." he finishes.

"He has my wife, and I want her back, and I'll get her by any means necessary."

Malvo looks from Kyla to me, anger surfacing in his gaze.

"You lied to me?!" he yells at her.

"Lower your fucking voice." I say, walking closer to him. "Give her back, now." I yell, pointing my gun straight at his head, my finger aching to pull the trigger.

"Only on one condition."

"Name your price." I say, willing to bet anything.

"Your whole fortune. Your power, your fame, your money, your loyalties. All of it. Or... you let me fuck her. Right here right now, while everyone watches." he says with an evil smirk on his face.

"Oh shit. Fucking hell." Mark says, palming his face.

"Easy. Go ahead. Fuck her." I decide, smiling. The color drains from Kyla's face as he moves her to the center of the red room. She struggles as he pins her down on the table and with a sudden movement, I aim my gun right at his head, and I pull the trigger, blowing his brains out, making everyone freeze.

"Awww man. You just had to go and kill him, huh?" another voice comes. Kyla gets up and tries to run, but Travis, Malvo's friend, grabs her and smiles at me.

"Let me go, you sick bastard!" Kyla hisses at him.

"I'll fuck her without your permission." he says going to pull her dress up.

"Take your hands off her! I don't wanna kill you too."

He pauses and scoffs. "Fine. I don't want your little bitch anyway." he says, throwing her to the ground in front of me. She cries out in pain as her hands and knees bleed, the broken glass all over the floor, stabbing and cutting her.

I shoot Travis in the head and his body drops lifelessley to the floor, right next to Malvo's. I look at Kyla and tears prick at her eyes as she looks up at me, blood going up her arms and down her legs.

I put my gun on safety and I hand it to Kayno, rushing over to Kyla to pick her up and leave the club. I put her in the front seat as the boys walk up to the car.