Upcoming

4 months later
----

"Oh my god, babe, guess what!" I say, squealing and shaking with excitement.

"What is it, love? Did your dress come in?" Vixen guesses.

"No, that's tomorrow. Guess again." I say, climbing onto his lap in anticipation.

"I dunno. Tell me." he says locking his fingers together behind my back, holding me in place as he grins at me.

"They're finally finished with the venue and setting up the wedding! Can you believe it?" I say, kissing him in excitement.

"No way." he says between kisses.

"Yes way. This is actually happening!" I say, rolling over and curling into a ball of happiness.

"I know. I actually can't believe it. We're getting married." he says, placing soft kisses on my lips.

"Yep. Three more days." I say, smiling hard, pulling his lips to mine as he climbs on top of me and in between my legs, laughing. Suddenly there's a knock on the door, pulling us apart.

"I'm going to the grocery store for the kids, you guys don't mind them coming, do you?" Kinsley, the babysitter, asks.

Still looking into my eyes, Vixen replies. "Sure. You guys be careful." he says, kissing me and gripping my thighs hard, drawing a soft moan out of me. "Shhh." he says, chuckling a deep chuckle at me.

"We'll be back in twenty minutes!"

"Thank you!" I say as I hear her footsteps retreating.
----
1 hour later
Vixen lies on top of me, panting and sweating, kissing my head, and rubbing my thighs as he tries to catch his breath as I unhook my ankles from around his hips, running my hand down his back, trying to catch my breath as well. He pulls out and sits up, throwing his head back.

"You never fail to amaze me." he says, looking down at me.

"Give yourself some credit. Let's hope I can sit up by myself." I say, trying to get up. When I do, Vixen stands up and pulls me up, kissing me.

"I can't wait to actually get to call you my wife." he says, smiling down at me.

"And I can't wait to actually be able to call you my husband." I say back.

We take a shower and we head downstairs as I tie my damp hair up into a bun. Everyone is downstairs, Mara, Amber, Riley, Mark, Kayno, Z, Roman, and Star are all downstairs, some in the kitchen, and some in the living room. The babysitter lets the twins play together as she teaches Aleah how to say different words.

"Kinsley, hi." I say, looking down at Leah.

"Mrs. Reed." she says, smiling.

"How is she doing?" Vixen asks as I join the baby on the floor, listening to the conversation.

"She's doing amazing. It's rare to have a one and a half year talk this well. She's starting to say small words like 'want', 'juice', 'drink', not coherently, but when she says majority of the words she's learning, you'll understand where she's coming from." Kinsley explains.