Firsts

*Before we begin, this chapter will be slightly longer than the previous chapter. If you're not a fan of smut skip through the middle/end, please and thank you!*
---

That night at dinner, Vixen sits in his spot next to me, and as we eat. Suddenly, Daxine speaks.

"So you two, when's the wedding?" she says excitedly.

"About a year or two from now." Vixen says.

We agreed that we wanted a big wedding. Vixen says he wants it to be black and red themed but I want something light. We're nothing the same which makes it all a bit more interesting.

"Or two?" she says, surprised.

"Yeah. We want it to be big." Vixen says.

"You always were extravagant." Daxine says.

"Dad in his office?" he asks.

"Yeah. Hasn't come out all day."

Vixen's father has shown himself less and less every day. I think it's because he wants to avoid Vixen in case he says something he doesn't like. I don't really know why, so I'm not gonna assume. It's not really like him to hide. That's where Vixen gets it from.

After dinner, Vixen goes upstairs and gets in the shower, and I help Daxine with the dishes. When I go upstairs to Vixen's room, I can't find him.

"Baby, where are you?" I ask, glancing around the room.

"Getting out of the shower." he says.

I take my shirt off and I sit down in bed as I pull out my laptop. I pull up the wedding plans and I start to fill some of the stuff out. I feel the bed go down on one side and then I feel Vixen's fingers gliding across my neck as he pulls my hair off my shoulders, kissing the exposed skin there while gripping the back of my neck softly.

"Hey." he says as he peppers kisses on my neck.

"Hi." I say back as my typing starting to slow down a little, his warm lips distracting me.

"You starting on wedding plans?"

"Mhm." I hum.

His tongue darts out to lick my neck, softly sucking on it, coaxing a sigh of pleasure out of me.

He does this all the time, but it never goes any further than this. But why do I feel different this time? I close my eyes, letting myself feel what he's doing to me and I feel myself getting wet with arousal.

"Vixen, I'm busy right now." I say, trying to get him off me, but he doesn't let up.

"Get busy with me." he says, a low chuckle escaping his throat.

"Later." I say, knowing I don't want him to stop anytime soon.

"Stop lying to me, Kyla." he sings against my skin. "You don't want me to stop, do you?" he says, smiling on my hot and flushed skin.

"I..." I say, breathlessly.

"What? Talk to me, baby." he says, his words slurred.

"I don't want you to stop, Vixen." I say, sliding my laptop to the side.

He gets from behind me and gets in between my legs and grabs my ankles to pull me down to him. He kisses a trail down my chest and lower to my stomach as he unbuttons my pants, sliding them off me to reveal a piece of black lingerie.