Pride

Kyla's POV:
Vixen's been downstairs for hours. I don't know what he's doing, but I don't really care. Aleah starts crying in her crib in her nursery, so I get up and I pick her up and I try to rock her back to sleep, but she's still whining. "Probably needs to be changed." I whisper to myself.

I put her on her changing table in her crib, and I get a diaper and baby wipes to change her. "God, you stink." I say, smiling and scrunching my nose.

When I finish changing her, I put it inside a diaper disposal bag and I go downstairs to get rid of it. When I get downstairs, carrying Aleah, I throw away her diaper and I get a bottle of water, then I go upstairs without looking over at Vixen. I go to my old room and I sit on my bed, watching "The Flash" as I feed Aleah. After a couple minutes of nursing her, I hear a soft knock on the door, a deep, smooth voice coming from behind it.

"Can you open the door?" Vixen says.

"Come in. I'm feeding right now." I say plainly as my eyes stay glued onto the TV.

When the door opens, a rush of cool air comes in and Vixen shuts the door behind him, sitting on the foot of my bed. He's wearing his signature color- a black wife-beater and black sweat pants with black socks. He puts my foot on his lap and starts to massage it as he begins to speak.

"I'm sorry." he says plainly.

"For what? I don't know what you're talking about." I say, forcing a full apology out of him.

"I'm sorry for.. for calling you insecure. You had every right to be upset and concerned and I treated it like it was nothing. So I'm sorry. I shouldn't have put you in that situation." he says, his eyes glued to what he's doing.

His huge hands move over my small feet fluently as I consider his apology.

"It's okay." I finally respond. "And I'm sorry too. For overreacting. I know that killing her would be too much, I was just... I was angry. I let my emotions get the best of me and... I know it was unexpected."

"No, I expected it. I knew you'd kill her if I hadn't stepped in." Vixen says, a dim look of amusement on his face.

"You would've liked to see that." I tease.

"Yeah, I probably would've. She was such a.." he says, cutting himself off. "You get it." he says, grinning.

I realize Aleah's asleep, so I call out to Vixen.

"Could you burp her while I clip my bra on?" I ask, basically telling him to as I pass her to him.

He starts to pat her back softly as she lies on his shoulder, asleep. I clip my bra on and after she burps, Vixen kisses her head and I do the same before he brings her back to her nursery. Vixen comes back and sits on the bed and we look at each other as the air fills with tension. He bites his lip and looks me up and down and I do the same.

I climb on top of him and I start to kiss him as I run my hands up his shirt, feeling on his chest and his abs, going lower to mess with his pants as he grabs my thighs to make me grind on him.

"Ride me." he says, still kissing the breath out of me.

"It's only been a week." I say, pulling away and looking at him with a red nose and swollen lips.

"That's not what I mean." he says, looking up at me. He raises his eyebrow and grins at me, running his hand up my thigh. Then it clicks.

"I guess you forgot to mention that you're into thigh riding." I say, smiling and biting my lip as I look him up and down, running my thumb across his bottom lip and placing a small kiss on it.

"Must've slipped my mind." he says, leaning forward to kiss my neck and rub my ass as I buck my hips down on him.

I start to rock and grind against his thigh moaning as the friction of my clothes against my clit stimulates me more and more. I put my hand in his pants as I kiss him and I start stroking his dick, making him moan and groan looking down at what I'm doing.

"Mmm... fuck." he moans, sitting back, his hands on the bed, holding him up as he bites his lip and opens his mouth to moan, but nothing comes out.

He hums to himself as I ride his thigh harder and faster, pushing back as far as I can. When I grind toward him, his knee grazes my clit hard, and I quake with want as I moan and cum all in my panties and pants. I breathe heavily as I grind out the rest of my orgasm, stroking Vixen's dick faster, twisting my hand around it as he moans and closes his eyes, humming to himself.

"Oh fuck!" he moans, gripping the sheets, groaning, and grabbing the back of my head, gripping my hair as cum shoots from his tip.

I catch it all in my hand and I lick it all off when he finishes. He pulls me up to him by my throat and he sticks his tongue down my throat and kisses me hard as if praising and appreciating me whilst dominating and overpowering me with his lips. When he pulls away, he looks down at me, wanting more, knowing he can't have anymore than what he got.

He leaves another long, lingering kiss on my lips and I get up walking weirdly to the bathroom. "What's with that?" Vixen asks, a smile on his face.

"I just came, fully clothed. I'm wet and I feel weird walking with cum in my underwear." I say, rolling my eyes. "Also, I've been thinking about putting Aleah on formula. At the same time, I want to keep nursing. I read up on it and it says that breastfed babies cry less and I do not want her crying all the time." I say, getting in the shower as Vixen cleans himself up.

"For the past week and a half, she's barely cried. She's an adorable ball of goodness and cry-less-ness. I think she'll be a good baby."

"Maybe you're right. I guess we'll try formula." I say as I shower.

"I'll be downstairs." Vixen says, walking into the bathroom and opening the glass door to the shower and kissing me soft and deep.