Unsure

Kyla's POV:
I wake up the next day and it's nearly 4 P.M.

"Why the hell was I out so long?" I whisper, holding my head as a migraine comes in. I get up, my head hurting more as I look into the light pouring in through the blinds, and I look in the closet for one of Vixen's sweatshirts and I slide one on, putting some sweatpants on, drowsily walking downstairs. When I walk into the living room, I hear a bunch of men laughing and talking, making my migrane worse. All I want right now is Vixen, and he's here.

I see a spot open next to Vixen, and I go to sit in it, interrupted by some dude with brown hair and brown eyes.

"Come on, dude!" Vixen says, slapping him in his head. "¡Muevete Muevete!", he adds, telling him to move in Spanish.

He slides onto the floor, rubbing his head. "Damn. I get moved out of a chair because of some girl? Who is she anyway?" he says as I lie next to Vixen, resting my head on his chest.

"Yeah, who's the chick?" another guy says.

"Everyone meet Kyla, my girlfriend." he says. I don't take offense to it because that's practically what I am. I guess. "Kyla, I'm just gonna introduce you to my closest friends, they're more like brothers. That's Denmark, Mark for short."

"That's me." the guy on the floor next to me says, smiling a goofy smile at me.

"You must be the asshole of the group." I say, making the whole room erupt into laughter. Vixen chuckles, smiling while kicking Mark.

"It's true." another guy says.

"Oh, that's Kayno." Vixen says, pointing me to the voice I just heard.

"Sup, princess." he says, sitting back in his chair.

"Him, that's Zeno."

"Hey. I'm Zeno." he says with a polite smile.

I like him. He sounds cool.

Vixen picks up a beer as he laughs at something Mark says. "Hand me that bottle opener, Z." Vixen says to Zeno. He throws it to Vixen and he opens his bottle of beer and takes a sip, participating in conversation.

"Vixen.." I whisper. I'm not even sure he heard me. He looks down at me and whispers back.

"What's wrong?" he asks, genuinely concerned.

"I don't feel good."

"Tell me what's wrong. What are you feeling?"

"My stomach hurts and I'm having migraines. It's too loud in here, it's making it worse, but I want to be under you."

"You want some aspirin?"

"I don't wanna take any medicine or pills or anything."

"You're such a baby. I'll get you some aspirin and you're going to take it, okay? I'll call a doctor after everyone leaves and we'll see how you feel then. Is that okay?"

"Yeah." I say, laying back on him, trying to engage in conversation.

7 hours later
---

Seven hours later, I'm laughing and feeling fine. I haven't had any drinks all night, God knows it was tempting. The boys, Vixen's close friends, are warming up to me. They're pretty nice too, if I'm being honest. I can tell that each of them love Vixen in their own brotherly way.

It's almost midnight so everyone except the three boys leave, and Vixen calls a doctor to come to the house and check on me. I'm sitting in the room, curled in a ball on the bed, holding my stomach because it hurts so bad.

I had a nosebleed earlier which was something out of the ordinary.

"Kyla?" Vixen says, opening the door.

"Yes?" I say, looking up at the door.

"I brought the doctor up here so you wouldn't have to move. Is that okay?"

"Mhm." I say, still curled up.

"Would you mind unraveling for me?" the doctor asks, laughing.

I chuckle, doing as he says, and I sit up on the bed.

"So what's been going on?" he asks.

"I woke up this morning with a massive migraine, my stomach was hurting, and earlier, I had a nosebleed, almost fainted." I say.

"Wow. Well I think I have a clue as to why you're feeling this way, and I don't want to scare you, by telling you why, but it's my job to."

"Come on, doc. You're scaring me, and that's not normal." Vixen says, sitting next to me.

"Migraines, stomach aches, nosebleeds, fainting spells, they're all apart of.. pregnancy symptoms. I know you're thinking it was probably gonna be morning sickeness and regular things like that, but these are just some of the uncommon symptoms of it. I'm gonna run a test first, get an ultrasound done, just to make sure, but I'm pretty positive that this is what it is." the doctor says.

He starts to talk more, but I can't focus on his words. Vixen looks at me and I look at him, tears filling my eyes.

"I'll be back. Give me a moment to prepare my setup." the doctor says, walking out of the room.

"Vixen..." I say, panting.

I can't say anything else.

I don't know how he's gonna feel if I am pregnant, or how I'm gonna feel. I'm just scared. Scared as hell.

We've only known each other almost three months and I'm already pregnant, possibly, with his kid.

"Vixen." I say again.

"Yeah?" he says, looking down at my stomach.

"What if... I'm actually pregnant?" I say, crying softly.

He looks up at me and places his hands on both sides of my head, looking me up and down.

"I don't know what I expected to happen, not using any protection, but Kyla, you have to understand that I love you. I love you no matter what. You remember what I promised you a month ago? What we promised each other?" he says, looking into my eyes.

"Till the day I die." I say, sniffling.

"Right. That means forever, okay? And I mean it, even if there's a baby in the picture. And listen, I know it's gonna be tough, everything, but... we got it. Okay? You've got it." he says, rubbing the side of my head with his thumbs.

"Okay." I say, nodding my head. "Okay." I say again.

"Okay." he says. "Let's figure this out."