Relax

*SPOLIERS FOR TVD, POSSIBLY*
3 months later
---

Vixen's POV:
"Man, Elena really misses him." I say, after watching an episode of the vampire diaries.

"She's basically loaning magic related schizophrenia from Luke. Even dead Damon feels some type of way about it. I think." Kyla says, eating her ball shaped watermelon and whipped cream.

"She's going insane though. She's changed. A lot." I say, shaking my head.

"You're right about that. So, Lyilah asked to come over today. I told her she could."

"I'll be in my office."

All of a sudden the doorbell rings.

"That must be them." she says, getting up.

"Them?" I asks, my eyes wide.

"She brought Cray and some friends."

She waddles downstairs and I go to the kitchen to get a drink, then I come back and Lyilah, Cray, and four other girls are standing at the door.

"Hey, pretty boy." Cray says.

I laugh and we do a little handshake and him and Lyilah come in. The guards stop the other girls before they come in and they ask for an I.D at the door.

"Oh, don't worry. We had to do it the first time too." Lyilah says. They show the guards their I.Ds and they come in when they're confirmed. "So this is Camara on the left, she's nineteen." Lyilah introduces.

I look around, analyzing everyone as Lyilah introduces them. Camara has brown hair and brown eyes. She gives off this subtle vibe, and she seems cool to be around. She looks like she's obnoxiously kind, but she seems like the quiet type. She seems nice.

"Hey Camara, I'm Kyla, I'm twenty." she says, shaking her hand and hugging her.

"You're so nice!" this Camara says.

"This is Cayden, she's twenty too."

When I look over to Cayden, she looks at me, biting her lip at me and I immediately feel uncomfortable.

"He's hot. Who's he?" Cayden asks.

"Cayden, that's not cool. I told you that Vixen was her boyfriend. We all know that." Lyilah says before Kyla could get a word out.

We all know how much of a temper Kyla has and if she could get her hands on this chick, she'd be in a stretcher right now.

"I don't see a ring. Can any of you? Or am I just delusional?" she says, rage building inside me.

Kyla's built quicker though, because now she's squaring up to her. "I think it's the delusional part because you're delusional if you think I won't lay you out right here, right now. You need to leave before things get ugly." Kyla says, warning her.

When she doesn't move, I walk up to her with an anger filled expression. I wrap my hand around Kyla's hip and I look down on this girl. "Does she have to repeat herself?" I ask, raising an eyebrow.

She still doesn't move, so Kyla yells at the top of her lungs. "Guards!" Suddenly, four guards come out and two of them walk up to Kyla.

"What's the matter, Mrs. Reed?"

"Get rid of her. Second from the left. She's not coming back in." she demands.

She's hot when she's like this. I love it.

"Yes ma'am. I'm afraid we'll have to ask you to leave. We'll escort you out." they say, grabbing her arms and throwing her out, shutting the doors behind her and going back to where they came.

"Anyway," Lyilah continues "this is Riley, and this is Amber, both nineteen."

Riley has burgundy colored hair, and greenish-blue eyes. She seems down to earth, yet outgoing and honest. Amber has blonde hair and brown and green eyes. She looks like she doesn't really get along with people, but she looks like she's liked and admired by a lot of people. She looks real and relatable. I like that.

"It's nice to meet you two. I'm sorry you had to see me like that. I'm not usually like that, I just don't tolerate disrespect."

"Girl, I don't blame you. I knew she'd try that when she got here, that's why I didn't want her coming." Amber says, shrugging her shoulders.

"Well, let's watch some movies!" Lyilah says.

"I'll go get the food and blankets." Kyla says, going to pop some popcorn.

"I'll be in my office." I say, turning around and going to my office.

As I sit in my office, I get a phone call from my mother. "Ma? You okay?" I say.

"Yes, I'm fine. Me and your father are leaving to host some parties."

"How long will it take?"

"I don't know. I'll call you and let you know when I find out."

"Okay. Be safe."

"I love you, son." she says.

When I hang up, the door opens and in walks Kyla.

"Hey." she says.

"What's wrong?" I ask.

"Nothing. I just wanted to check on you."

"I'm fine. Mom and Dad are out. They're gonna be out a while, they're hosting parties. Do you need anything?"

"No. I just wanted to make sure you were okay before I went downstairs with the girls. I think the boys found their future girlfriends." she says, smiling.

With a smile, I wave her over to me, and she comes, closing the door behind her. I slide my chair from under my desk, and she sits on my lap, looking into my eyes. I lean into her, and I kiss her softly, running my hands up her shirt and rubbing her back. She wraps her arms around my neck and pulls me further in, kissing me back, and grabbing my hair at the back of my head. She pulls away, and I chase after her lips, stealing another kiss from her.

"Can I go back downstairs now? The boys probably think you're railing me against your desk right now." she says, laughing and kissing me again.

"That doesn't sound like a bad idea." I say, winking at her.

She laughs and gets up, walking to the door. "I'll be back up, soon. Don't overwork yourself."

"I can't promise I won't. I have a lot to catch up on."

She blows me a kiss and I pretend to catch it and I put it to my chest dramatically, making her laugh.