Decisions

*SMUT WARNING!*

2 months later

It's been almost two months. She's been giving me blue balls for almost two months and I can't take it anymore. Pregnancy's been changing her in the worst ways possible. Her skin is still clear but its glowing now. Her thighs, her ass, her boobs, everything's getting bigger, and I can't take it. Every time I see her, I wanna fuck the living shit out of her, but I'm not one to back down from a challenge. And she knows that, so she tries to torture me in every way she can. When she comes down the stairs, she makes sure those precious tits bounce when I'm looking. When she's walking in front of me, she sways her little hips and I can't help but stare at that gorgeous ass of hers. Even when we're in bed together, she wraps those warm thighs around my hips, making it so easy for me to just slide in right then and there. But I can't. I said I could live without it, but I lied. I can't. All these thoughts race through my mind as I watch her from across the room.

"Bro, just go get it. You're torturing yourself." Mark says.

"You know I can't do that. I'm not letting her win this." I say back, bouncing my knee up and down with frustration.

"Man, you guys have been doing this for two months now. Just take her upstairs and fuck the living daylights out of her. I'm sure you can't even feel your dick anymore." Kayno says.

"It probably fell off last month." Mark says, making the boys chuckle.

"Man, I feel horrible for you. Must be hard." Zeno says.

"All the time, obviously." Mark says, making Kayno burst with laughter.

"Both of you, shut up or I won't hesitate to kill the both of you." I say, irritated at their picking.

"Fine, fine. We'll quit.... after you go for it." Mark says.

"You know what? Maybe I will go do it." I say, sitting up and standing up.

"He's lying." Kayno says.

"I'm not! Watch me." I say, walking over to Kyla.

I pick her up and she giggles and squeals at the sudden movement. I look back at the boys and Kayno starts twisting both his hands, one on top of the other, while bobbing his head up and down, making fun of me. Mark pushes him and starts laughing, so does Zeno.

"Fuck you." I mouth playfully as I walk upstairs and into the room.

"What's this?" Kyla asks as I lie her down on the bed, climbing on top of her.

"Me getting what's mine." I say as I pull her shirt over her head.

"Vixen, you're not getting anything from me." she says, looking up at me.

"Watch me." I say dominantly, stripping the rest of her clothes off.

I take my shirt off and I take off my pants and briefs, then I hover over her, leaning over her body to kiss her. She moans as I kiss her hard, running her fingers through my hair, then suddenly, she pulls away and puts her fingers over my lips.

"You almost got me. But this isn't happening." she says, trying to catch her breath.

I move her hand from my lips and I kiss her again while sliding a finger inside her, pumping it in and out of her, slowly. She whimpers in my mouth as I continue to finger her, and she moans when I slide another finger inside her.

"Fuck.." she moans, her words sliding over my lips as I finger her softly. "Vixen... Vixen, stop..." she moans, breathing heavily.

Her moans and whimpers are music to my ears, as I haven't heard them in weeks, and it takes me further, urging me to do more. I kiss her softly as I pull my fingers out of her, rubbing all her juices onto her pussy, making her juices drip onto the sheets.

"I've been watching you prance around like you could keep up that little act. Be honest. You couldn't take it, could you? You need me to be inside you don't you? Did you ever look at me and want nothing more than to have me fuck you recklessly? Senselessly?" I say, my mind clouded with need. She nods her head and I lean over her to grab her face. "Speak." I command.

"Y-Yes." she whimpers, looking desperately up at me.

"Good. 'Cause so have I." I say before shoving all my dick inside her, making her scream, putting her hand on my stomach, moaning.

I press my thumbs down below her stomach, pressing on her g-spot as I fuck her hard and slow. She starts to curse and put her hand on her pussy, letting me know she's about to cum.

"Vixen, wait!" she moans, closing her eyes tight as she shivers, her orgasm raking through her body.

I start to rub her clit as I pound her pussy harder, moaning and tilting back my head. She looks up at me, making intense eye contact with me as I grunt, my orgasm building inside me. I look down at her and I close my eyes, listening and memorizing every little sound she makes-every moan, whimper, every choked up moan and word that gets caught in her throat as she takes all of me inside her. I focus on how warm, wet, and comfortable she feels as my dick slides in and out of her. Every time I push back inside of her, her pussy makes this glorious sound, its wet and it sounds heavenly, like water gushing around in a pool or something. I focus on the feel of her body in my hands. Her sweaty skin slides past mine, her ass cupped in my hands, allowing me to grip on to it for some support as I fuck her. Before I know it, we both shiver in each others clutch, Kyla holding onto my arms, my hands gripping her ass as she cums all over my dick. After she cums, I cum inside her, cursing and shaking lightly, letting her hold me in her arms.