Actions

*SMUT WARNING!*
*EXPLICIT/DEROGATORY LANGUAGE*

Vixen's POV:
We get home and I carry the twins in my arms as Aleah walks with her mother's finger in her hand. I put the twins to sleep for the night and Kyla does the same, as it's already eleven. I walk in the room and I take my tux jacket off, then I loosen my tie, pulling it off and unbuttoning my shirt and taking it off. I sit on the bed, running my hands through my hair, stressed out, and I feel Kyla's hands and lips on my back.

"I'm sorry. About me bitching in the car. I'm just stressed and... pissed off. There's someone playing around with my money and I don't take that lightly. I'm just stressed. Pent up." I say, rubbing Kyla's arm that's draped over my shoulder.

"Let me help you, then." she replies, still kissing my back and neck.

"No, baby. We've already been through this. I can't stop once I start, you know that. And anyway, I'm not doing that again. I hurt you last time."

"I was fine."

"You were bleeding." I retort.

"Yeah, but it was only because I wasn't used to it."

"And you still aren't. We haven't had sex enough recently for me to try and do that to you. I'll hurt you and I'm not risking that. You know how I feel about that."

"You'll only hurt me if you want to, and I know that you'd never want to hurt me. Ever. I just wanna help you and be there for you. Come on." she says.

I could use a bit of a tension release. I just don't want to hurt her. I'm still angry though. I'm pissed. Fuck it. I turn around and I pull her thighs up, making her fall back into the pillows, giggling. She laughs as I put my lips to hers, lifting her thigh to my hip as I hold myself up with my other hand. I rock into her, making her moan as my clothed dick hits her bare pussy. She doesn't have on anything but an oversized shirt.

I don't know what it is, but I love it when I get to fuck her in my clothes. I continue letting my hips rock into her, making her moan as my belt hits her clit. I start to slip off my shoes and unbuckle my belt and pants as I kiss her hard. I pull away to pull my pants off, and then I rip my briefs off. She stares at my dick and looks up at me as I lower my lips to hers again. I take my middle finger and my ring finger, and I slide all my rings except my engagement off, then I slide my fingers inside her, stuffing them in.

"You're so tight." I say as I pump my fingers in and out of her. I tell her to flip over and she does, so I reward her with my fingers, pumping them inside her as i kiss her ass. She moans and grabs my wrist as I finger her.

"How is... how are you gonna fit?" she pants, moaning and breaking her arch.

I rub her arch down, making it deeper, and I reply. "Don't worry, baby," I say, leaning over her body to whisper into her ear. "I'll make it fit, even if I have to hold it open while I sink my fat cock inside you. I'll do anything to feel that gorgeous pussy clench around my dick." She moans in response and I grin. "You like that? You like when I stretch that tiny pussy out, don't you? You like feeling filled to the brim with my cock, while you're on all fours, being the obedient fucking slut you are, right?" I say, putting all her hair up in my hand and pulling it back, making sure she hears every single filthy thing I say.

"Yes... yes!" she moans in response.

I slip my soaking wet fingers out and I put my hands on her, getting her juices all over her gorgeous ass. I slide my dick inside her and she moans. "Oh my fucking god!"

I grin maliciously and I pull her hair. "That's fucking right. I am your fucking god. Don't you ever forget that shit, you hear me?"

"Yeah.." I slap her ass and she whimpers.

"Speak to me with some fucking respect."

"Yes sir!" she screams as I thrust hard inside her, making her scream to the top of her lungs. Her ass slams back on my hips as I thrust wildly inside her, making her moan and hum to keep from getting loud. She digs her nails into my hips and I moan, inhaling sharply as I watch her ass bounce on my dick.

"I love... being your little fuck slut.. I love the way you fuck me." she moans, grabbing my hand that holds her hair.

"You like being my little bitch? Hm?"

"I love it!"

"Say it." I say, groaning.

"I love being your bitch! I fucking love it! Holy shit, I'm about to cum!" she says, moaning as her body goes limp as she falls to the bed, her hair slipping from my hands.

"I love that filthy fucking mouth of yours. All those dirty fantasies and kinks you love." I say, grunting.

All this is new. I can't say I don't like it though. She moans and curses, telling me how good it feels, and then she starts to moan louder as she squirts everywhere. "Just like that, baby. Give me all of it." I say, moaning. "You're such a good girl for me."

"I'm a good girl..." she says as she moans. She then starts rocking back on me, on all fours as she moans my name. "Fuck, Vixen.. You fuck me so good, baby." she praises. "Thank you.. thank you..." she says, fucking me hard. "Deeper, deeper!" she says, demandingly. I push forward, making her slam all the way back on me as she fucks herself good and hard on my dick.

"Holy fuck!" I moan.

"You cumming, baby?" she asks me as I groan.

"Fuck yeah." I say, breathing hard.

She sits up and sits back on my chest as I grab her breasts to massage them as I kiss her neck, letting her fuck me at an angle. I moan her name as she moans and kisses me, praising me, making me the submissive. I moan, lying my head on her shoulder as she bounces hard on me, making me cum deep inside her.

"Shit!" I yell, pumping out my release inside her.

"Good boy." she says, lifting off my dick and turning around to kiss me sloppily. She pulls away, sucking my lip as she does, biting her lip while looking into my eyes. "Did you like that? Do we need to go again?" she asks

"I think I'll need a one week break. Damn.." I say, leaning in to kiss her again, running my hand up her back, sweat collecting on my hand, my cold rings running across her heated body. "I love you. Thank you." I say while kissing her.

"For what?" she asks, grabbing my chin as I kiss her.

"For fucking the shit out me and giving me another one of the best orgasms of my life. And for making me feel a thousand times better."

"You're welcome, baby." she replies before pulling out of the kiss.

"Your kisses alone are turning me on again." I say, biting my lip. She kisses me again, this time, longer and sloppier, licking my lips and moaning in the kiss. "My god. I love hearing you moan."

"Maybe you should put it back in, then." she says as she smiles, kissing me again.

"I've been thinking about installing a mirror in here." I say, still kissing her.

"Where?"

"Right there, above the headboard, just so I can see the way you look when I get it from behind, and vice versa."

"Mmm, that's a good idea." she says, grinding on me. "Round two?" she says, looking down at me as I lie on the mattress. "I think I can manage."