Concert Games

Quill POV!~       (Bold=English)
We were almost done with our last concert in America and now we had one more song left to sing, but we decided to do something fun before the end of the concert.

So for some odd reason, I just got informed that we will be playing some games. I have no idea what games these are, and I have no idea what on earth is happening” I looked around at everyone as they were smirking at me. I feel like I was about to be murdered. Our manager walked out with a mic and mask on, “Okay NextGen. Gen10 is playing a game of scavenger hunt that involves the audience, so members please head to your assigned corner. Quill gets the right side of the floor, Seo-Jun gets the left and Junwoo gets right down the middle. Daniel gets right side of the seats, Si-woo gets middle and then Haneul is over there. Hyun-Jung has decided to sit this out because his knee is bothering him right now. He will be the commentator”

Hyun-Jung grabbed the mic from the manager as he sat down on the edge of the stage. Everyone headed to their assigned areas as Hyun-Jung started explaining the rules. “My English not good, sorry. Gen10 will grab items from NextGen than, oh then, sorry. Then they report to service men?” He looked over at me with confused eyes, as I picked up my mic. “We will report to our separate security guards and whichever security guard puts up their phone light last is out, or so I believe I still have no clue what we are doing

Yes, yes. Let get started! First item, Gen10 light

A bunch of fans reached out their light to me as I quickly grabbed one and started waving it frantically as my security guard put up his flashlight. I looked around as Haneul was the last one to have the light up. Everyone started laughing as he screamed into his mic and started walking down back to the stage.

Wait Haneul, he help?” Hyun-Jung was trying his hardest to read the cards the manager had given him.

Hyun-Jung means, we’ll wait for Haneul to help, because he knows a bit more english

Haneul walked onto the stage and sat beside Hyun-Jung and took the cards from him. “Next item. Grab a fans phone and take selfie, show security guy

Lots of fans threw their hands up high in the sky, waving it around like crazy. I quickly grabbed the nearest one that was already unlocked and took a selfie with the fan and ran back to my guard.

Junwoo out!” Junwoo was still walking to his security guard after he accepted defeat and already gave back the phone.

“I predict Daniel out next” Junwoo said into his mic as Daniel gave him a quick glare. “I can’t understand this” Haneul called as the manager quickly ran out and read the notecard, "They need a face fan and if you have one they must take a selfie with it and carry you back to the guard”

There weren't many fans with an actual fan, so I had to run up and down the few lines until someone held out theirs for me. I helped the girl get through and I took a selfie with her on her phone and had her jump onto my back as I quickly ran back to my guard as he shot up his phone light.

Seo-Jun out!”

“I couldn’t find a face fan, so I just took a selfie and carried someone on my back.”

Daniel was talking with his fan when he gave her the mic. “I just want to say, I love you Gen10! And Quill is 100% my bias!”

Thank you so much!” I yelled over the mic as the fan I carried swifty walked back to her seat.

“Next item. Black case, and bag with Gen10 symbol” Haneul said over the mic as I started sprinting around. A fan waved her phone case in the air and another waved their bag high in the sky. I quickly grabbed the phone and ran over to the bag. Daniel’s guard already had his light in the air, and Si-woo was sprinting back to his. I quickly grabbed the bag as I started running towards my guard when Si-Woo’s light went up.

Quill out!” I stopped running and walked back and gave back my items before running towards the stage.

Aish, I was so close! At least now I can be commentator and everyone will understand it. Though Haneul should be the next Music Bank MC

“Spoilers!” Daniel yelled through his mic. I quickly covered my mouth and looked around as I ran on the stage.

“Okay, next item! Si-woo versus Daniel, the finale. You guys must find a Gen10 member? Wait the rules say that we can run away” I quickly translated in Korean for Si-woo as everyone started running around. Daniel ran right towards me and Si-Woo chased down Junwoo riding on Seo-Jun’s back.

“Yah! Get back here Seo-Jun!” Si-Woo yelled as he skipped some steps.

As we ran around all our fans were laughing and videoing us. Daniel with his long legs jumped over all the stairs and picked me up and dragged me to the stage.

“That is not fair! Why me?” I complained as I squirmed around in his arms.

“Si-Woo hyung! Go away!” Junwoo screamed, as he and Seo-Jun kept running. Si-Woo officially gave up and turned around to chase Haneul who was just standing around talking selfies with fans if they were nice to him.

Daniel dropped me in front of his guard as he put up his light. “Daniel wins” I said as Si-woo continued to chase Haneul. Our manager quickly came to stage to stop this madness and quickly yelled into the mic, “Okay boys! Seventeen is here somewhere and the guards should have given you go-pros, which are linked to the screen. Whoever brings back a Seventeen member wins the whole thing”

I grabbed a go-pro and immediately started sprinting to the backstage because he said anywhere, meaning not just in the audience. Maybe someone was near the entrance.

"Yah, DK hyung! Seo-Jun shouted through his mic.

"Vernon hyung! Come on out and let me win!"

I ran around the backstage area looking everywhere and I couldn't see anyone so I ran back on stage and stood there searching the audience. Daniel and Seo-Jun we're still searching everyone and Hyun-Jung and Junwoo just came back from searching the entrance and Haneul was still backstage. I stood there looking around when I noticed a side of the audience pointing at something and screaming at me.

"Jun! Come here!" I yelled as I ran after him. He slid down his seat and I had to drag him away. As we were running back to the stage Haneul appears on stage from the back with Woozi.

"Haneul wins" Our manager grabs his worst and throws his hand up in victory. "Seventeen come join your younger company brothers on stage" All the members started walking from their positions onto the stage as we all stood together.

"Quill say something to your fans!" Manager quickly handed me the mic before running off stage.

"Oh, uh. I'm really glad to be here today, with my members once again. I couldn't be who I am without them. I'm sorry for my sudden hiatus, but now I'm okay and I'm back for good. The rumours going around online still have thankfully died down, and I'm glad to be able to join everyone here again. I love my Gen10 brothers, and I love our company elders, Seventeen. Please keep supporting all of us, and look forward to our future content! We'll work harder each and every day. Thank you so much and enjoy our ending song, Ready Set GO!" A few tears ran down my eyes as everyone clapped and cheered for us. Seventeen gathered us in a big hug and the lights turned off to allow us to get in position.

It was nice to be back on stage with everyone. Now it's time to finish our American part of the tour.