Dance Practice

Junwoo POV~
“Okay, five six seven eight. Bam, bam, bum. Pow, pow. Seo-Jun, more power!”

“Daniel! When doing that part you need to puff your chest out with more power. I know this is Quill and Si-Woo’s part, but since you are replacing Quill you need to do any of his solo parts. Now Haneul start your solo and we’ll do the choreo again!”

“Junwoo, you think I could practice my kick flip in the corner? It’s a bit difficult right now and I don’t know if it’s tour ready.” Si-woo came up to me as I ran over our video.

“Can we just go over the full choreo once more? I need to recreate pretty much all of it to fit just 6 members. This is too much to just do, we may need to skip dinner” I was trying to recollect my thoughts as I rewatched the video again.
“Junwoo. Why don’t we call in K sunbaenim to help us with the choreography and see how he thinks we should do it. Maybe you should call Quill and ask for his advice as well” Si-woo took the Ipad out of my hands and started pushing me out of the practice room. “Daniel! Go get K sunbaenim to help with our choreo. And Junwoo, go call Quill!”

Daniel ran past us and Si-woo handed me my phone. “You are going to turn into a drill sergeant if you don’t take a break or call Quill”

I headed to the waiting room and called up Quill, but it went straight to voicemail. He must still be back on the flight, maybe he’ll call back soon. Maybe Si-woo was right, when I have no one to stop me I turn into a power crazed dance sergeant. And not the good kind. Right now I could go for a nap in all honesty, might as well take one before I need to go back for practice.

Off in dream land~
“Don’t worry Si-Woo I will save you!”

“Oh Junwoo I could never thank you enough!”

“You can never have the princess back! You must go through me first!” A fiery dragon yelled with the voice of our manager.

“You will never have the princess. You can defeat me, but I have back-up” All of Gen10 appeared behind me, along with TXT, ENHYPEN, Seventeen and the Hybe Japan group.

“Don’t worry princess Si-Woo, I will save you!”

“Junwoo, Junwoo~” Someone called as the fiery breath of the dragon came hurdling towards me.

“Junwoo!” Someone threw cold water onto my face as I suddenly shot up.

“Huh? Where am I?”

Junwoo! You fell asleep and kept mumbling something about a princess, and back-up? I don’t know, but it was very weird” Si-woo said as I sat up and rubbed my eyes.

“How long was I out?”

“2 hours. We are done with practice and K hyung finished revamping it. We practiced with Ta-ki hyung in replace of you after Nicholas and EJ Hyung found you out cold” Daniel said as Si-woo helped me up to my feet.

“I had a weird dream. Si-Woo hyung was a princess, and I was a knight who was going to save him. Plus Enhypen, Seventeen, and Tomorrow by Together sunbaenim appeared behind me for back-up”

“I think you need to get more sleep at night,” Si-Woo said as he wrapped his arm around my shoulder and we walked out.

“Wait, where is Haneul hyung?”

“He may have, accidentally, broken another mirror. And also put a hole in the wall”

“Yeah, the manager scolded him and they even called Producer Bang and Producer Han Seong-su. Let’s just say neither of them are happy. K sunbaenim had to give him a long talking too before telling our manager” Seo-Jun laughed as we walked towards the office they were in.

Seo-Jun knocked on the door, and opened it to see Haneul sitting with the CEO of hybe japan and our manager. Haneul usually would’ve had a sassy attitude and would’ve laughed everything off as soon as he left, but this time he had his head hung low and there was slight sniffling.

“Haneul, you seem like a great kid. Yet, you broke the mirror and put a hole in the wall, maybe at your studio they take this differently but here I feel the need to punish you. Your manager and Producer Bang and the ceo of Pledis have agreed that while in Japan, you can not do any activities and you must pay for the damages by cleaning the building. Understood?”

“Yeah, I understand”

Haneul and our manager stood up, bowing down to Ceo Han Hyun-rock. Haneul brushed right past us as our manager scooted us out the room. “Haneul, has been punished. Me and Ceo Han Seong-su have come up with a punishment of he will not be allowed to attend the fan meet tomorrow and like Ceo Han Hyun-rock said, he will be cleaning and will be stuck in the hotel while he is here.”

“What? Haneul said sorry, it was an accident!” Seo-Jun argued as the manager shushed him. “I’m sorry guys, but Haneul has broken a lot of stuff when he broke all the stuff at the Hybe building back in Korea, Producer Bang was nice enough to let him off with a warning. This time, he needs to be punished” With that our manager walked away.

“How on earth did Haneul even break anything? He didn’t have a bat!”

“Oh, but he had a Nicholas. Him, Daniel and Nicholas sunbaenim came up with the idea of throwing someone into a mirror. Nicholas and Daniel put Haneul down in a rolly chair and threw him as fast as they could into the mirror and it didn’t break, but Haneul decided to celebrate in not breaking something and ran into the mirror jumping off it and did a flip. Let’s just say it broke” Si-Woo explained as he led us to the room where the janitor and staff were fixing it up. “The hole in the wall was from Haneul and EJ sunbaenim doing a flying kick competition and Haneul flew into the wall and kicked a hole right in the middle”

We all left the building where our manager was waiting outside the vans and made us all pile in. This time I sat in the van with Haneul and he was not looking so great. He was sulking in his seat and his eyes were all puffy and red from crying. I felt sorry, but at the same time our manager is right, he needs to start getting punished, he is breaking too much stuff. Maybe we should put him into some taekwondo.

Time Skip~
We made it back to the hotel and we all decided to hang out together in Haneul and Daniel’s room before we lied down for the night.

“Everyone ready for the concert tomorrow?” Hyun-Jung asked as we all gathered around.

“I’m excited for our fan meet! Sadly it’ll be hard to talk with them because we don’t speak Japanese, but Hyun-Jung hyung said he’d teach us the basics. Right?” Daniel asked as we all turned back to him.

“Of course, of course. Maybe we should refrain from talking about our fanmeet” He said in a low whisper as he nodded his head back towards Haneul who was in the back with his airpods in and watching a movie on his ipad.

I felt bad that he couldn’t join in on the fanmeet. I bet a lot of fans wanted to collect his signature, but luckily we came up with a solution. Our manager created about 100 photocards you can’t receive and had him sign those instead and the first 100 fans will be able to get them. Still I knew Haneul was looking forward to meeting everyone instead of staying in the Hybe Japan building cleaning everything for them. Maybe he’s finally learned his lesson to not do reckless stuff, then again the reckless attitude makes him Kim Haneul.