Gen10 Intervention

Time skip~
Me and Daniel returned to the house from our crazy boat ride. I can't count how many times me and Daniel were flung off the raft by my Grandpa. It was fun though. Me and Daniel were left alone in the house after my grandparents went to sleep after they returned to the house.

"I wonder what Si-woo is doing," Daniel said as he flopped beside me on my bed. "Junwoo too! And I wonder how Hyun-Jung is doing in Japan"

Daniel kept talking about the other members and what they were doing. I was just curious on how everyone would take the news on my hiatus notice. Daniel took it pretty hard and now is pretending like nothing was happening.

"I wonder how they'll take the news of me going on hiatus"

"So you really are going to, huh?"

"Yeah, I already bought the ticket and my parents are expecting me. Don't worry you can call me if there ever is a problem. I just won't be with you guys on tour, the manager agreed for you to take my parts"

"Wait? I am not doing your parts, I can't take over your position. Never going to do it, can't replace you"

"Daniel, it's either you or Si-woo. I would feel better if you did it"

"Fine, I'll do your parts. But if I fail i'm so blaming it on you"

We started laughing as he turned on my switch so we could start a game. During our match the doorbell went off and we had to rush downstairs before my grandparents woke up because whoever it was, definitely was about to break my doorbell.

"Aish! We're here, we're here!" I yelled as I swung the door open.

"Haneul. Si-woo. Everyone. No this isn't supposed to happen, why are you here?"

"Daniel called. We can't leave a member behind Quill" Si-woo said as he shoved everyone inside the house and stood in front of me. Haneul was staring me down when he grabbed my shoulders and shook me very violently. "What are you thinking? Who gives a damn about some rumours? You are coming on this tour with us! I will tie you up if I have to"

"Keep shaking me, I will throw up on you if I have to!" I yelled as I grabbed his shoulders to calm him down.

"Sorry about him. Let's just say he's been in a foul mood since he found out the rumours. Quill, tell us what's going on, we are here for you no matter what" Hyun-Jung gently laid a hand on my shoulder as Daniel and Seo-Jun held back Haneul.

"I'm not explaining everything. I just think it's better if I don't go on tour with you guys, with all the rumours going around it's just better for the group. If I go on tour with everyone hating me now, that'll just cause bad stuff for you guys as well. Do you want a black sea? Do you want to hear a crowd yelling boo because of me?"

"No" They all shook their heads and lowered them down a bit.

"Now do you see where I'm coming from? One thing I can promise is, I'm not leaving Gen10 whatsoever. I couldn't even imagine leaving you guys, I mean who would pull pranks on Si-Woo and Haneul with Daniel?"

"Okay maybe it wouldn't hurt if you left," Haneul joked as we all laughed and Junwoo sniffled trying to hide his tears.

"Junwoo Hyung~ don't cry over me. I promise I'll be back before you know it" I called as we all wrapped him in a big hug.

"I'm sorry, I just don't want to go on tour without our leader"

"Gen10 from this point on will be led by Haneul, Si-Woo, Hyun-Jung, Seo-Jun, Junwoo and Daniel. Until I return you will all be leaders. Haneul our vocal leader, Junwoo our dance leader, Seo-Jun and Hyun-Jung the emotional leader and Daniel, I've got nothing"

"I will be the eomma" He said proudly as we all laughed

"Aish, now what are we going to do? We came all the way here and our job is complete now. Now what?" Hyun-Jung asked as they all tried to think of what to do when Daniel butted in "I'm sure Quill wouldn't mind if you guys stayed the night here and tomorrow we can all go swimming and play with the jet skis before we go back to the dorms!"

"That sounds great, I'm sure my Grandmother will love having everyone for a morning. And then Hyun-Jung drove you guys, so tomorrow Hyun-Jung will take everyone back to the dorms including Daniel and I will head to the airport for my hiatus"

One last night and one last morning with my Gen10 brothers. I couldn't have my last night in Korea any better than this