Hybe Japan

Haneul POV~
"Okay guys, here we are. Hybe Japan. Just so you guys remember, we are all visitors so Haneul don't destroy anything"

"What? I don't destroy stuff"

"Haneul, you broke the couch! You broke a studio window. You broke the mirror in Tomorrow by Together sunbaenim practice room and didn't tell them! You broke the facial recognition for Bangtan Sonyeondan sunbaenim! Did he break anything else?" Junwoo looked around at all of us as everyone laughed except me.

"Okay, Junwoo. I do not break that much stuff. It was just a small accident"

"Haneul. You brought a bat to the studio and that's how you broke the window, mirror and facial recognition. And then broke the couch by jumping on it and playing on it like it was a trampoline. You also broke the kitchen counter in our dorm!"

"Maybe I do break a lot of stuff, but I always apologize!"

"Junwoo, Haneul. Stop arguing, let's just not break anything while we are here. Producer Bang gave me direct orders to not break anything while we are here. And to keep Haneul restrained unless dancing" Our manager shut us up as we walked into the company. Restrained? Excuse me manager but I am no caged animal.

We all gathered into the building as our manager walked us to a waiting room where he told us to sit and then just left. Now what are we supposed to do? Talk about our feelings to one another until dance practice starts? As I plopped on the couch I noticed the couches were really bouncy.

"These couches are bouncy!" I stood up and started jumping up and down when Daniel and Si-Woo grabbed my legs and lifted me up and held onto me while the rest of our members laughed.

"We will get restraints Haneul Hyung!" Daniel wrapped his giant arms around me while Si-Woo kept a grip on my legs.

"Fine, if I can't jump. Then can I get into Si-Woo's snack bag?"

"Jokes on you I left it at my hotel room!" Everyone laughed along with him when the door swung open and we all jumped at the sudden slam. Then next thing I know I'm being dropped by both Daniel and Si-Woo and everyone is gathering into a line.

"The new rookies of Hybe Labels. I wonder why they are here" The voice sounded familiar and when I looked over. Nicholas sunbaenim!

"Daniel! I missed you" We all watched as Ta-ki sunbaenim hugged Daniel.

"Okay Gen10 let's do our hello" Hyun-Jung clapped as we stood back in line and shouted "Ready! Hello, we are Gen10"

They clapped and laughed as we nervously chuckled. "You guys have been taking good care of our Daniel, right? I missed this kid" EJ sunbaenim said as he wrapped his arm around Daniel's shoulder and messed up his hair.

"Yes hyung. These guys are incredible, except Haneul hyung. We have to restrain him at times, at our hybe building he broke a mirror, window, a couch and Bangtan Sonyeondan sunbaenim facial recognition. And the mirror was for Tomorrow by Together sunbaenim dance room. Watch out for him" Daniel said as everyone started laughing and my ears turned bright red.

Yeah, remember Daniel I am your hotel buddy so you better bet to have a prank pulled on you soon. Oh all the possibilities.

"K hyung! You should show us around the building since we'll be here for a bit! Please" Daniel begged and gave him the puppy dog eyes until K sunbaenim agreed and led us out the room.

Our manager watched us walk out the room and immediately thought something happened. "Did Haneul break something? If he did I am so sorry"

"Don't worry, Haneul has been good for now. We promise to make sure nothing breaks" K sunbaenim bowed to our manager and our tour started. Man, I really love idol life!

Author's note: {Sorry for the short chapter, I just had no clue what to write for this but the next one should be longer. And this story will have a lot of POV changes until Quill makes a reappearance, but it's give me a chance to showcase all the members because the Gen10 members need more screentime! Anyway hopefully you will enjoy getting to know each member.}