Heading to the show

After we finished our morning album shoot, we had an interview. And let's just say the interviewer really has it out for me.

"Quill. How come you remain so secretive?"

"Quill. Why do you look so American, but say you're Korean as well. Are there some secrets you aren't telling your fans?"

"Quill. You are one of the youngest on the team and was chosen as Leader. Why do you think that is? Maybe because you're from the states?"

"Quill. How come you somehow automatically joined a debut group without ever being a trainee and only lived in Korea til you were 6?"

"Daniel. Why are you such good friends with Quill? Has he bullied you and the rest of the members to being in the group and leader?"

"Si-woo. You're the best rapper on the team, but yet you gave the position of Main rapper to Quill. How come?"

The interviewer was getting way too personal. We had to watch what we said the whole time. I had to act friendly to someone who kept disrespecting me. Luckily after our pre-debut interview a couple months ago we learned a small signal to watch what we say when a disrespectful question comes up or it is too inappropriate to answer. Even still, I had to do the signal for almost every question. Like what is with this interviewer? Half of us are only teenagers and me and Daniel are only 16, why are we being so mistreated? Luckily, our manager cut off the interview and we left early to go get prepared for the show we were filming.

"I am so sorry Quill. I promise if that person ever asks to interview Gen10 again, it'll be a big fat no"

"Oh I'm fine. I'm just worried about everyone else, it wasn't just me getting asked uncomfortable questions" I said as I rubbed Daniel's back as he was slightly stressed about everything.

"We are fine. Let's just forget this whole thing happened and go get ready for the show. C'mon everyone! Hwaiting!" Hyun-jung said making us all feel better.

We all smiled at each other as we kept talking about meeting ENHYPEN and Seventeen who also invited us over to their dorm for a fun family/company dinner. We were all excited to meet ENHYPEN and we were even more excited to have dinner with Seventeen. As we drove down the highway we got more details on what was going on. Or to be more specific we were forced to play games to get more hints and failed each one. The only game we won was kai bai bo against the manager and we got the hint that the episode will be very tiring. Everything is tiring, like give us more detail.

Finally we arrived at the studio and we had 3 hours until the shooting would start and ENHYPEN would arrive. Only two people were allowed in the makeup room at a time, so me and Daniel went first. Our outfits were set out and the makeup people were fine toning my jawline to make it stand out more and they put a brighter green contact in my eyes to make my eyes stand out more. They put a blue bandana on my head and fixed my hair around it, then took it off. Then put on a black one and re-did my hair. Man being an idol is hard. I was told by the makeup artist that I had the best jawline and my face was quite perfect, so I didn't need much makeup. All they ever really needed to do was tone my jawline and make it stand out more than it already does.

"Quill. Wow, you look so handsome" I overheard Daniel say as he was facing forward while the makeup artist finished up his eye makeup and the hair stylist started on his hair.

"Nah, nah, nah. You so handsome" I said laughing as I grabbed the clothes laid out for me.

"In the game and if we can pick our teammates, let's choose Jay and Jake. We can speak English and be called the foreign team, we can be spies and no one will ever know" Daniel said, giving me an evil look as the stylist tried to keep him still and I started laughing a ton as I left the room and Junwoo went in next.

After I changed I went to the waiting room and sat there playing on my phone while I waited for Daniel to come in. He walked in and we both took a quick selfie with each other, and posted it on our twitter.

@Gen10_Members tweeted

Daniel and Quill together forever. We finished our makeup and hair session so now we get to take selfies and feel pretty. We love you NextGen!
#Daniel #Quill

 We love you NextGen!#Daniel #Quill

I posted it and it blew up. A lot of people were commenting stuff about our great friendship and how they missed Daniel after I-Land. Me and him sat there laughing and reading comments, sometimes finding an edited version of our picture and Si-woo edited in the background and the caption saying something like "Oh how dare they forget the best rapper Si". Yeah our fans gave us nicknames, Si-woo was Si. Hyun-jung was Jin pt.2. Seo-jun was Suho, don't even ask why cause we also want to know why. I believe Junwoo was nicknamed Jungwon because of how similar their names were, and then Haneul was nicknamed Sir. Our fandom was kind of scared of him. Me and Daniel were still laughing at comments when someone walked in and scared us so badly.