Chapter sixteen: Happily

A/N: Sorry I didn't update way earlier! Though, I just wanted to say thank you for 700+ reads and this book is now #1 on the tag 'Karlnap' I'm so happy!! Thank you so much to all of you who commented and voted on this book (also, this is supposed to be an epilogue but I decided to be the last chapter).

A year has passed after all the drama Karl and Sapnap went through. The two moved in together which made them spend a lot of time together and just kept falling for each other day after day. Karl has agreed to take care of Noah and treat him like his own son. The couple decided to not transfer Noah to a different daycare and discussed with Chris that Noah and Tucker should go to the same school—unless they don't want to. Jimmy and Punz would come over to visit when they're not busy and spend some time with Noah. The brothers didn't tell the fans about them being related and had never planned to anyway.

Karl and Noah walked around the flower field, where Sapnap confessed his feelings to Karl a year ago. Noah was gripping Karl's hand and dragging him across the field, "Noah, why are we here and how do you know about this place?" Karl asked the toddler who would casually stumble as he walked through the flower field. Noah didn't answer, instead he kept dragging the brunette behind him. Karl then could see a familiar figure slowly get closer to him. Once he could take a good look at the figure he realized it was his boyfriend standing there. Noah stopped walking and let go of Karl's hand, "Here we are, Papa!" He said, turning to Karl with a smile. Noah became more comfortable with Karl and he noticed that Karl and Sapnap would kiss a lot so he started calling him 'Papa'. Noah then went to play around nearby. Karl blushed, he always would when Noah would call him that. He then heard someone clear his throat, making him immediately look up at Sapnap. He took a deep breath, "Karl Jacobs, ever since I first laid eyes on you I fell in love and when we first met in person, the moment I heard your voice I fell more. After I confessed and we started dating it felt like home, you were the first person I ever told my secrets and you've helped me through my struggles, you beared with me even when I have breakdowns in the middle of the night and wake you up so you could comfort me that made love you more than anything. So, I wanted to return the favor," Sapnap said before getting one knee and pulling out a small purple box from behind his back and opening it, revealing a diamond ring. Karl's eyes widened as he put his hands over his mouth, "Karl Jacobs, will you marry me?" Those six words were the only thing Karl needed to hear, "YES!" He shouted as he wrapped his arms around Sapnap's neck and kissed him, making the kneeling man fall back on the soft grass and flowers. Karl pulled away and looked at the man underneath him and giggled, "Sorry, I didn't mean to—" Karl was cut off by Sapnap pulling him to a kiss, "You're too adorable and it's fine." The newly-engaged couple then heard footsteps, later to be greeted by a light-brown haired toddler, "Dada, Papa! Are you okay?!" He asked, worriedly.

The two laughed, "We're fine, sweetie." Karl reassured him.

Jimmy and Punz spat out their water. The newly-engaged couple and their son went over to Sapnap's house to tell his brother's about the news and — hopefully— get their blessing. Needless to say, the brothers were shocked, "You proposed?! I thought you were too much of a coward!" Jimmy said and Sapnap scoffed.

"Yeah, I was expecting it to be after two years, not now." Punz said as Jimmy nodded.

Sapnap sighed, "Can we just get your blessings so we can get out of here?" He asked, crossing his arms.

Punz and Jimmy looked at each other and then back at the couple, "You earned our blessings a year ago!" They told the two, making Sapnap get up and slap them both, ending them all three in a fight, "Make sure to tell, Purpled, Boomer, and Sam, okay?" Sapnap asked, getting okay's from his brothers. Noah laughed as he watched his father fight his uncles as Karl sighed as he watched them, "Gotta love them." He thought.

The End

A/N; Sorry for the wait and short chapter and thank you for reading 'MrBeast's Younger Brother' and thank you again for 700+ reads love you all! Bye!

Word count; 704

Hope you have a good day or night!