Chapter four: Protective Older Brothers

⚠️This chapter also mentions of past r@pe and abuse⚠️

A/N; Sorry if everyone (excluding Mai and Noah) was out character

'——' = time skip

Punz and I were looking for new furniture for the house. We split up—just in case we get recognized. Punz would send me a photo of furniture and I'll do the same. I was testing out a bed by laying on it, "Oh. My. God. You're MrBeast, right?" A girl's voice said. I sat up and saw two dark skinned girls, a toddler and I think a high schooler. The highschooler had a bright smile across her face, "Yes, I am." I smiled at the excited and disbelieved girl.

"Can I take a photo with you?" She asked, pulling out her phone as quickly as possible—almost dropping it.

"Sure, I don't mind." I said, fixing my hair for the photo.

She picked up the toddler and gave it to me, "Here, do you mind holding her for the photo?" She asked. I shook my head and took the toddler from her. She position her phone to take the photo, "Alright, y'all ready?" We nodded before she snapped the photo. She turned around, her smile bright as ever, "Thank you so much! My friends won't believe this!"

I let out a small laugh, "No problem, have a nice day!" I said, setting the toddler down and waving. I pulled out my phone and saw a text message from Sapnap saying: "Jimmy, I really need to talk to you. In person." I immediately texted Punz and he said he'll meet me in the car.

——

Punz and I sat in the car, we were waiting at a traffic light, "Did he tell you anything else other than that?" Punz asked, turning to me with his curious eyes.

"Yeah, I'm getting a bit worried. Do you think that he ran into...?" I trailed off, not wanting to finish my sentence.

"No, I'm sure he didn't run into one of them again because I gave them serious injuries after what they did." Punz clenched his fists, "No one does that to my brother!" He said as I started driving.

I nodded. Before I wasn't very protective about who Sapnap was seeing or talking to, —although, Punz was, a lot— but after Sapnap's past three relationships, I became a lot protective of Sap, same with Punz. I still remember when Sapnap was in his first relationship, he came home with bruises and hickies all over his neck and body. He had the puffiest eyes I've ever seen. He told us his 'boyfriend' raped him and hit him. Punz and I didn't take it lightly —especially Punz— I called the police and Punz went to Sapnap's 'boyfriend's' house and punched him repeatedly. They needed three police officers to get Punz of him, "Yes, but what could've happened to him?"

Punz stayed silent—probably thinking, "I've noticed he had an eye for Karl, Karl Jacobs." He said, a hint of anger and frustration in his voice.

My eyes widened, "No, he can't be in love with Karl!" I yelled, making Punz jump.

"Why? Are you in love with Karl? Wait, don't you have a girlfriend?" Punz asked, turning to face me once again.

"No, Idiot! What if Karl accidentally exposed us about being Sapnap's brothers?" I said, keeping my eyes on the road.

"Yeah, but you almost walked into my room while I was streaming."

"I know, but Sapnap stopped me from doing so, so what if no one stopped Karl from exposing us accidentally?"

"Jimmy, you know Karl more than I do, but I'm sure he's great at keeping secrets."

——

I saw Sapnap pacing around the living room as we entered while Mai and Noah were playing in the corner. He turned around to face us, "Finally! I need to talk to you in the kitchen, quick!" He pulled us two in the kitchen, "Jimmy, promise me you won't be mad."

"You know I can't keep promises, Sap." I said, crossing my arms and leaning against the counter.

He took a deep breath and looked worriedly at us, "I might have ran into... Karl Jacobs." He said, clearly scared and worried.

I shook my head and gave him a disapproving look, "Sap, Punz told me he noticed that you had an eye on Karl." I sighed, "You know I can't let the same thing happen for the fourth time."

"But, didn't you tell me Karl acts like a bottom?" Punz asked.

I slapped the back of his head, "Not the time, Punz." I said, "Sap, you know I can't let you date any of my friends, and I told many times to try to avoid them, so from now on you're not allowed to go outside unless I allow you to." Sapnap only nodded before walking away to play with the two.

A/N; I might rewrite the last chapters as a P.O.V later

Word count; 788

Hope you have a good day or night!